Skill India Portal Registration skillindia.gov.in Online Portal Login Skill India Portal Online Apply Skill India Portal Certificate Download
Hello & Welcome Dear Readers in this article you get to know about Skill India Portal Registration Form 2022 | स्किल इंडिया पोर्टल, Skill India Portal The guidance of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship has introduced an initiative which allows aspirant candidates to register for skill training/learning and employment opportunities through the online portal
The Central Government. Whose name is Skill India Portal . The skill development of the citizens of the country will be done through this portal This article, you will also be able to get information related to this scheme’s benefits, purpose, eligibility, features, important documents, process to apply, etc.
Skill India Portal 2022 | स्किल इंडिया पोर्टल
Skill India Portal has been launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. It is managed by the National Skills Development Corporation of India. Skill India Portal has been launched by the Government of India. Through this portal skill training will be provided to the citizens of the country.
Skill India Portal is operated by National Skill Development Corporation. There are 538 training partners and 10373 training centers are available on the Skill India portal. Apart from this, citizens can also get jobs through this portal.
20.45 lakh citizens have been provided training through this portal. Out of which 1.86 lakh citizens have got jobs. This portal will prove to be effective in making the citizens of the country strong and self reliant.
Skill India Portal Main Point Highlights:
|scheme name||Skill India Portal 2022|
|who started||Indian government|
|beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Objective||providing skill training|
|Official website||click here|
About Skill India Portal
The Government of India has a target of skilling 400 million people by 2022. The National Policy of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship 2015 envisaged the need to meet the goal and laid impetus on quality assurance in skilling
The National Skill Development Corporation endeavors to structure Training programs for Trainers and Assessors across sectors through the Guidelines for Training of Trainers and Assessors.
Skill India Portal Councils, NSDC, and Training Providers; establishing a robust model for creating quality trainers and assessors required under the ‘Skill India Mission’.
Life Cycle of Training Partner and Center
- Training Partner Registration and Training Center Creation
- Accreditation of Training Center
- Affiliation of Training Center Address Job Roles
- Continuous Monitoring
- renewal of a radiation
The main objective of the Skill India Portal is to provide skill training to the citizens of the country the training center will provide training to the citizens of the country. So that he can get employment. This portal will also prove to be effective in improving the standard of living of the citizens of the country.
Skill India portal will also prove to be effective in improving the standard of living of the citizens of the country. This portal will also ensure the development of the citizens of the country. The training through this portal will be provided by the National Skill Development Corporation.
The Skill India portal provides information about training programs planned by Sector Skill Councils for trainers and assessors through a public training calendar. It also provides a list of certified trainers and assessors being trained by Sector Skill Councils across states, sectors and job roles. A candidate who have completed assessment can check marksheet and certificate Download here.
How does the e-Skill India portal work?
Skill India Portal is an initiative launched by the government in 2015 to train over 40 crore Indians in different industry-related jobs. The vision is to create an empowered workforce by 2022 with the help of various schemes and training coursesThe aggregator consolidates B2C e-learning portals operating over the internet in the skilling ecosystem. These portals further create and source e-learning content in a hub and spoke manner.Student progress in e-learning courses across aggregated portals is tracked by NSDC’s aggregator.
List Of Skill India Portal Development Courses in India
The most popular skill development courses in India:
- Training Workshops Sponsored by ISRO
- AIIMS New Delhi Workshop Series
- Graphic Designing Courses
- Photo/Video Editing
- Digital Marketing
- Public Speaking
- Academic and Business Writing
- NAFARI Training Programs
- Creative Arts and Designs
- Business and Management
Benefits and Features of Skill India Portal
- Skill India portal has been launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Through this portal skill training will be provided to the citizens of the country.
- The trainer and the candidate can be obtained on this portal. the training center can also be obtained by the citizen.
- skills India portal and assessment criteria for trainers and assessors respectively, engaged in skill training and assessments of various job roles.
- skills India portal 538 training partners and 10373 training centers are available on the Skill India portal.
- 20.45 lakh citizens have been provided training through this portal.
- Out of which 1.86 lakh citizens have got jobs.
- The citizens of the country will also improve due to the operation of this portal.
Important Of Eligibility and Documents:
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- proof of age
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
- email id etc.
- Must be a permanent resident of India by now.
How To Register Candidates In Skill India Portal?
skill myself – Candidate Registration Form PDF Download
- First Click Now Register Skill India Portal
- On this page you have to enter the following information.
- basic detail
- location details
- Associated Program
- interested in
- After that you have to click on submit option.
- In this way you will be able to register on Skill India Portal
skillindia.gov.in Online Portal Login
- visit the official website of Skill India Portal .
- After that you have to click on the login option.
- you will have to enter your username and password.
- Now you have to click on login option.
- In this way you will be able to login to the portal.
Trainer Registration On Skill India Portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Skill India Portal .
- After this you have to click on the option of Register s Training Provider .
- Now you have to enter name email address mobile number.
- After this, you have to click on the option of register.
- In this way you will be able to register the training provider.
How To Apply RPL DAP
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Skill India Portal .
- On the home page you have to click on the option of RPL DAP .
- On this page you have to select the assessment type.
- Now you have to enter Sector, Job Roll, Demand Type, State, District etc.
- Now you have to click on the apply option.
- The relevant information will be on your computer screen.
How To Download Mobile app
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Skill India Portal .
- On the official website you have to scroll down.
- After this the following options will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option as per your requirement.
- After this a new page will open on your screen.
- On this page you have to click on Install option.
- The mobile application will be downloaded to your device.
- Phone- +911147451600-10, 18001239626
- Email- email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Skill India (F.A.Qs)?
What is Skill India portal?
Skill India Portal was conceptualized by Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship and was launched on 15 July 2015 to provide an online collaborative platform to help disseminate reliable information on skill options, opportunities, information on various providers and by providing an interface to enquire,
How To RegisterIs Skill India courses are free?Yes, The candidate can Learn online and can start earning with own concept, Can look for good job opportunity or even can Work From Home. Register your Smart Employment Card and start learning these courses FREE for Life Time.Who are eligible for Skill India?12th class dropouts or 10th pass students can enroll in PMKVY to develop their skill set. As per the document released by the officials of GOI for PMKVY, the objective of this scheme is to encourage and promote Skill Development for the youth throughout theHow many courses are available in Skill India?A skill development programme that can be accessed through 18 different initiatives, offering courses ranging from entrepreneurship to finance.What is Skill India Portal Helpline Number?
- Candidates+91 – 88000 – 55555.
- Training Partners1800-123-9626.
- AEBAS011 – 47451615 (Ext – 752)
- Centre Accreditation & Affiliation (A&A) 1800-123-9626.
- SDMS011 – 47451600.
Here we have provided all the information about the Skill India Portal Registration Form 2022: skillindia.gov.in If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know. I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: PMAYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.