Karnataka Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2024 The Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2024 is now taking applications through the Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation (KMDC). This program offers loans at a low-interest rate of 2% annually so that students from the state’s religious minority communities can pursue professional courses. To check the detailed information related to the Arivu Education Loan Scheme like Highlights, Features & Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents Eligible Courses,
Karnataka Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2024
The Arivu Education Loan program was launched by the Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Limited. This program was established to assist students from Karnataka state’s religious minority to seek professional degrees through higher education. The communities that will receive the benefit of this scheme are Muslim, Jains, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, and Parsi. Only students who have been approved by the Karnataka Examination Authority (via CET/NEET) into courses like M.B.B.S., B.D.S., B.Arch., B.E., Ayush, and B.Tech are eligible for Karnataka Arivu Education Loan Scheme.
|Arivu Education Loan Scheme
|Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Limited (KMDC)
|50,000/- rupees to 3,00,000/- rupees
|To offer Educational Laon to students
|Mode of Application
|Online & Offline
The objective of Karnataka Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2024
The objective of Karnataka Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2024 will provide hope for students who are financially weaker and cannot afford quality education. Applications for the Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2024 are now being taken through the Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation. To enable students from the state’s religious minorities to participate in professional courses, this initiative offers loans to them at a low-interest rate of 2% annually.
Importance Of Karnataka Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2024
Karnataka Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2024 is important to every citizen to gain a professional qualification in their lives. We all need to choose degrees and courses to chase our dreams and goals. The government of Karnataka has made it possible for the minority communities that are living inside Karnataka
The Karnataka Arivu Education Loan Scheme financially assists students who professionally want to choose higher education as their career. Through the Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation (KMDC), applications are now being accepted for the Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2023.
This program provides low-interest loans. All the pursuing students can apply for this lone both online and offline and can receive the benefits of this scheme.
Benefits of Karnataka Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2024
- For each year that they spend pursuing higher education, students in Karnataka are eligible for education loans worth up to 3 lakhs.
- Students can avail the Loan Facility till the Duration of Course Every Year.
- Interest Rate on Education Loan provided under Arivu Education Loan Scheme is 2%.
- Loan Repayment Period starts after 1 Year of Completion of Course.
- A candidate must reside permanently in Karnataka.
- A candidate must be a member of one of the minority communities such as muslim, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Sikhism, or Parsi.
- The family income of the applicant must be less than Rs. 2.5 lakhs from all sources. Minority community students who have applied for CET and NEET as well as those who want to apply for KMDC’s ARIVU Educational Loan.
- For the full list of courses that are eligible for an Airvu loan, applicants seeking a bachelor’s degree in engineering, medicine, dentistry, nursing, B.Ed, D.Ed, B-Pharma, D.Pharma, etc. should go here.
- Applicant’s 4 passport-size photographs
- SSLC Marks Card and 2 PUC marks card
- Address proof like Ration card, Aadhar card, Telephone Bill, Water Bill, Keb Bill, etc
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- CET/NEET Admission Ticket
- Study Certificate (Present Course Non-CET)
- Indemnity Bond
- Previous year passed marks card (Non-CET)
- Partial recovery receipt (Renewal)
- College Fee Structure (Non-CET)
- Fee Structure
- College bank details
Karnataka Arivu Education Loan Scheme Apply Online 2024
The following actions must be taken by the user to apply for the loan:
- To start, go to the official website of the Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Limited.
- The screen will show the website’s home page.
- choose Apply Online from the Loan/Subsidy for Minorities menu.
- As soon as you have entered your phone number and Aadhaar card, click the submit button.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number for you
- Enter the acquired OTP to confirm.
- Select Arivu Education Loan once the verification process is complete.
- The application form will show up on the screen.
- Enter all the required data now, including
- Name of Parents
- SSLC and NEET scores are included in the academic data.
- Information on Income
- information on caste or religion,
- Next, upload the required documentation.
- Once the application process is complete,
Karnataka Arivu Education Loan Login
To log in on the online web portal of KMDC you need to follow these steps;
- First, you need to visit the official website for KMDC.
- Then a homepage will appear in front of you.
- After that on the left upper corner, you will see the login option and click on that.
- After clicking on that you will be directed to another page.
- Fill in your username ID and Login Password and enter Captcha CODE.
- After that click on the login and hence your account will be logged in.
- Phone Number: 8277799990
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the eligibility Criteria for this scheme?2024
A candidate must reside in Karnataka permanently an applicant must practice a minority faith, such as Parsi, Buddhism, Sikhism, Christianity, Islam, or Judaism. The applicant’s household must have an annual income of less than Rs. 2.5 lakhs
Can I apply for this scheme online?2024
Yes, you can easily apply for this scheme online by visiting the online web portal of this scheme that has been launched by the state government of Karnataka. Fill in the required details and hence you will be registered for this scheme.
What is Karnataka Arivu Loan Education?2024
Karnataka Arivu Loan education scheme has been launched by the government of Karnataka for the students who are studying inside Karnataka. This scheme will help them in pursuing higher professional degrees by providing a loan.
What are the benefits of this scheme?2024
This scheme will provide for each year that they spend pursuing higher education, students in Karnataka are eligible for education loans worth up to 3 lakhs. The annual interest rate on the Arivu education loan is 2%.