Hello Dear Readers in this article you get to know about NESL e-UDBHAVAM Portal 2023-24 New Registration & Login, Benefit & Status at (iu.nesl.co.in), The Indian government has NeSL- National E-Governance Services Ltd is the online portal from the new National E-Governance Services Ltd (NeSL) administrative office in Bengaluru.NeSL is India’s first Information Utility and is registered with the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) National E-Governance Services Limited (“NeSL”) is an Information Utility (“IU”) appointed by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (“IBBI”).
e-UDBHAVAM portal has been started by NESL. So that people do not have to face such problems, and they can easily complete all their work through the portal By reading this article you will also get details regarding its objective, benefits, features, eligibility, required documents, application procedure, etc. So if you are interested in getting the benefit of e-UDBHAVAM Portal 2023 then you have to go through this article very carefully till the end.
NESL e-UDBHAVAM Portal 2023
The newly established NeSL in Bengaluru has launched a new web portal known as e-UDBHAVAM. NESL stands for Nationwide E-Governance Providers Ltd. NeSL is India’s first information utility and is registered with the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India, under the supervision of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (IBC).
e–UDBHAVAM portal is brought to you by NeSL-Information Utility that is designed to remotely execute the agreements in a completely automated manner. The process of acquiring notary businesses for a variety of paperwork duties, coupled with agreements and contracts, is about to be simplified with the launch of a brand new government webpage. People need notary services for different kinds of paperwork, which can be hard to get since only notaries, gazetted officers, etc., and so on are allowed to notarize.
NeSL is India’s first Information Utility and is registered with the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) under the aegis of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (IBC). The company has been set up by leading banks and public institutions. Besides It also includes any extra fees that a notary or Justice of the Peace could ask for. Sometimes people forget necessary documents during agreements. NeSL has made the process easier by putting up e-UDBHAVAM, a website where people and businesses in Karnataka can sign agreements and papers that don’t need to be registered—so many benefits under one portal for multiple hassles.
NESL e-UDBHAVAM Portal Details
|Name of the scheme
|R Ashoka, Minister, Income Division, Authorities of Karnataka
|April twenty-fifth, 2022
|Residents of Karnataka
About us e-UDBHAVAM portal
e-UDBHAVAM portal is brought to you by NeSL-Information Utility that is designed to remotely execute the agreements in a completely automated manner. The platform is linked to the States for purpose of digital e-stamping and to the ESP for digital signature that will be embedded on the document or contract. There is no physical visit to purchase stamp paper since the respective authorities have permitted paperless stamping on the NeSL platform.
This portal enables the parties in a contract to complete the one time registration process (for individuals) by following minimal and user friendly steps. Registered users will then be able to add the other party / witness and upload the agreement. For Entity/Non- Individuals, please make sure it is registered in IU platform. All the parties associated with an agreement will be able to view and sign the agreement by using the eSign functionality of Aadhaar from the safety of their offices or homes without requiring any physical interaction with each other or with any authority.
e-UDBHAVAM portal also enables digital payment of the Stamp Duty Charges by using the digital eStamping ecosystem of NeSL (National eGovernance Services Limited) for any agreement or contract that pertains to financial credit (lender and borrowers) or Operational credit (supplier and buyer).
Benefits Of Portal
- This new platform is creates in order to help people who want to continue their businesses and are not able to travel for work easily.
- The businesses and the citizens will be able to sign the agreements online and the agreements will execute authentically without having to worry about the leakage of any legal document.
- The portal will help citizens from different departments to agree on a completely confidential agreement and they will be provided with all of the solutions under one portal only.
- The candidates will not have to give any extra fees in order to use the features available on the official website.
- This is a very easy journey through which you will be able to get the official stamp papers and then the necessary documents.
- You can easily sign official documents also through the development of this official platform.
Objective Of NESL e-UDBHAVAM Portal
The main objective of NESL e-UDBHAVAM portal is to make it simpler and more convenient to sign, verify, and execute papers all in one location relating to any documentation or agreements that are required in business This is a new platform which will help people to take into account paperwork activities without having to worry about the lots of papers that they need to keep safe and secure.
Services Available in NeSL- National E-Governance Services Ltd
You can check out the details related to the services and the official documents which are available on this platform for you to undertake:-
- Agreements: An agreement exists between every promise and every set of promises, which together constitute the consideration for each other. Examples are things like service agreements, lease agreements, worker and company contracts etc.
- Affidavits: A written statement that you swear to be accurate and that may be used as evidence in a legal proceeding, also known as a sworn/Affidavit statement. Common examples may include name changes of any person or Marriage related documents such as divorce settlement cases.
- Hypothecation: Deed of Hypothecation when a loan is given to buy something that can be moved, a deed is used to put a charge on the item as security for the loan. Eg property loans, or automobile loans.
- Indemnity bond: This is a legal document that gives you the right to get money from the principal if something goes wrong, such as when you borrow money from a bank or give property to the true owners. Examples are when there is a death claim, a government compensation scheme, etc.
- Pledge: Common example is putting gold in a bank to get a loan.
The following documents are require in order to successfully use the platform creates by the organization:-
- Mobile number
- E-mail ID
- PAN/EPIC information
- The agreement’s financial value is the amount of stamp duty due.
NESL e-UDBHAVAM Portal for Registration and Login Portal
- To register yourself on the e-UDBHAVAM Portal, follow this comprehensive step-by-step guide from any laptop or smartphone.
- Both private citizens and companies can register.
- The person who is permitted to log in should register on the NeSL portal on behalf of entities (firms, institutions, agents). We must first learn how to log in before we can register.
- Applicants first needs to open the e-UDBHAVAM Portal’s official webpage.
- The homepage will show up on your screen.
- It states “Individual User Registration” on the side, you just need to click on it.
- Consequently, you will be taken to a new page.
- Four steps are taken to complete a new registration.
Phase 1: You must complete KYC using an Aadhar card.
During registration, Enter your mobile number, email address, and choose your KYC ID—either your voter ID or pan card. You must enter the card’s ID number after choosing them. Afterward, you must type the password again and use the same password. The box next to each condition is checked. Click next.
Phase 2: You must now complete KYC using an Aadhar
Perform KYC with a document upload for Aadhar
Validate your face as we move into the third phase
The user’s Aadhaar photo will be matched with his live photo for facial authentication-based activities in order to add an extra layer of verification and thwart fraud.
Verify the KYC information, then click “Submit.”
- The user must indicate whether they agree or disagree with the details that will be displayed on the screen.
- After submitting that, an acknowledgment will be displayed.
- Registration was a success.
- Similar to individuals, firms, the party with whom the agreement must be executed, must adhere to these registration requirements in order to move forward.
Stamping and Documentation Adding Requirements
- First Visit to Go to Open the e-UDBHAVAM Portal’s official webpage.
- Select Login by clicking. After entering your password, click “Login.”
- Any choice you choose will prompt you with three options. View Transaction History, Execute New Agreement, and View All Pending Agreements. Select the justification you like, then carry on.
- Then select “Karnataka” as the state.
- Select a file type that is no larger than 5 Mb to upload.
- Verify after that, then carry on.
- Continue to enter more information using PAN (your username will be displayed), and when done, click the submit button.
- Following the viewing of the settlement’s conditions and the disclosure of more specific information about each of the parties, the first party will proceed with paying the stamp needed through the cost gateway.
- By paying the necessary sum, First Occasion will enable NeSL to get an e-Stamp from Inventory Holding Company of India Limited (“SHCIL”).
- According to the Stamp Act, the pertinent state agencies must pay the necessary stamp duty.
- The e-UDBHAVAM portal enables digital payment of Stamp Responsibility fees for any non-registrable settlement or contract that relates to financial credit (lender and debtors) or operational credit (provider and purchaser) or other parties to the contract.
- It does this by utilising the payment gateway within the digital e-Stamping ecosystem of NeST. Any credit-related non-registrable settlement or contract can be handled in this way.
- The agreement will be handed to the executor in the form of a single document after the agreement has been combined and given a single document to the executor after an electronic stamp has been received and attached to it as the agreement’s primary page.
If you have any questions related to this portal then contact us through
- e-mail at – email@example.com or give us a call at 1800 599 2345.
- Financial Creditors.
- Authenticated information as evidence.
- Reduction of asymmetry of information.
- Digital Document Execution of contracts with digital E-stamping.
- Reduction of time for retrieval of information about borrower.
- Information of default in Operational payments by a borrower.
- Details of the Debt as furnished by Bank / Creditor appear.
- After verifying the details, click the “Authenticate” button.
- Two options “Yes” or “No” appear;
- If all the details are found to be correct, select the “Yes” button;
- Tick the Circle Tab for Aadhaar based E-sign.
- Select “Entity Registration” Option.
- Enter personal details of Authorized Person like – Aadhaar number, name as appearing on Aadhaar & date of birth;
- Click the “Verify Aadhaar” button.
- Enter OTP received on his mobile, in the block & tick the box agreeing to terms & conditions for sharing details of e-KYC.