Hello, friends today we are here with the information related to the Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Status (ahara.kar.nic.in), The Central and state government launches various kinds of schemes. Through the Karnataka. government’s free rice scheme, under which people belonging to the BPL category have been promised 10 Kg rice every month. Of the 10 kg, five kg of rice will be from the Central government, which beneficiaries have been receiving for a long time.
In this article, we will give you information related to the Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023, benefits, and features, eligibility criteria, required documents, Apply Online, Status (ahara.kar.nic.in), If you are a resident of Karnataka and want to apply for this scheme then read the full article Read this entire article carefully.
Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023
Under the Anna Bhagya scheme, the Karnataka government has decided to pay cash to beneficiaries at the rate of Rs 34 per kg, for the additional 5 kg of rice under the free rice scheme, which is applicable to every member of a BPL household and ‘Antyodaya’ households. Benefits. The benefits under this scheme are summarised as below: The child gets health insurance cover up to a maximum of Rs. 25,000 a year. The annual scholarship of Rs. 300 to Rs. 1,000 up to tenth standard is given to girl.
ಅನ್ನಭಾಗ್ಯ ಯೋಜನೆ, which they repeatedly pledged to implement if they were elected to office in Karnataka. Now that the Congress Party has won the elections in Karnataka and is prepared to become the government, they are needed to carry out their promise to execute the scheme there. Once it is implemented, the yojana will rank among the state of Karnataka’s key social programs.
ಅನ್ನಭಾಗ್ಯ ಯೋಜನೆ, of Main Point Highlight
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023|
|Announced By||Karnataka Congress Party|
|Benefit||Free of Cost 10 kg of Rice per Person|
|Helpline Number||1967, 14445 or 1800-425-9339|
Objective of the Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme
The main objective of the Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme was to ensure food security for vulnerable and economically disadvantaged sections of the population. It aimed to provide subsidized and affordable food grains to eligible beneficiaries to prevent hunger and malnutrition.
The Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme aimed at promoting inclusive growth by ensuring that no eligible family is left out from receiving the benefits. It targeted various vulnerable groups, including BPL (Below Poverty Line) families, marginalized communities, and other identified priority groups.
ಬಡತನ ರೇಖೆಗಿಂತ ಕೆಳಗಿನ ಹಾಗೂ ಅಂತ್ಯೋದಯ ಕಾರ್ಡ್ಗಳನ್ನು ಹೊಂದಿರುವ ರಾಜ್ಯದ ಎಲ್ಲಾ ಕುಟುಂಬದ ಪ್ರತಿ ಸದಸ್ಯನಿಗೆ ಮಾಸಿಕ ತಲಾ 10 ಕೆ.ಜಿ ಆಹಾರಧಾನ್ಯವನ್ನು ಉಚಿತವಾಗಿ ನೀಡಲು ಇಂದು ನಡೆದ ಸಚಿವ ಸಂಪುಟ ಸಭೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ತೀರ್ಮಾನಿಸಿದ್ದೇವೆ.
ಬಡಜನರ ಹಸಿವು ನೀಗಿಸುವ ಉದ್ದೇಶದೊಂದಿಗೆ ಹಿಂದಿನ ನಮ್ಮ ಸರ್ಕಾರ ಜಾರಿಗೆ ತಂದಿದ್ದ ಅನ್ನಭಾಗ್ಯ ಯೋಜನೆಯಡಿ… pic.twitter.com/z6AtNaJuCx
— Siddaramaiah (@siddaramaiah) June 2, 2023
Features & Benefits of Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of the ಅನ್ನಭಾಗ್ಯ ಯೋಜನೆ are as follows:
- The Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme, popularly known as the “Karnataka Free Rice Distribution Scheme,” will see the distribution of free food grains by the Karnataka government.
- The Karnataka government will give its citizens free rice as part of this scheme.
- Under the ಅನ್ನಭಾಗ್ಯ ಯೋಜನೆ of the Karnataka Government, 10 kg of rice will be given to each person each month.
- Only those who fall below the poverty line are eligible for the scheme’s free rice distribution.
- A BPL Card is required to use the program’s benefits.
10th July to 4th July Latest Update
The Karnataka Food and Civil Supplies Department or the Karnataka State Food Commission. From Monday evening, low-income families across Karnataka will begin to receive money directly into their accounts in lieu of 5 kg of rice that the state has been unable to procure under its Anna Bhagya scheme. Every beneficiary will receive the amount within 15 days, said Food and civil supplies minister KH Muniyappa. Every below-poverty-line (BPL) person’s account will be credited with Rs170 per month, going by the Food Corporation of India’s standard rate of Rs 34 per kg of rice. Under the scheme, Congress had promised to provide 10 kg of rice for free to BPL families every month — 5 kg each from the Centre and the state.
Siddaramaiah, the chief minister of Karnataka, declared on Saturday that the Anna Bhagya initiative will start sending funds to holders of Below Poverty Line (BPL) cards on July 10. As a result of difficulties obtaining rice, the government decided on June 28 to provide BPL families cash instead of additional kilograms of rice. Insisting that the monies for this month will be transferred promptly, Siddaramaiah made it clear that the money transfer would start on July 10. The procedure for disbursing funds to recipients will begin on July 10 to guarantee fast distribution of this month’s funds. The amended proposal calls for the government to contribute 34 rupees per kilogram of rice, with the Union government covering the other five kilograms.
- To be eligible, the applicant’s family must be a resident of Karnataka.
- BPL (Below Poverty Line) and APL (Above Poverty Line) families.
- Anna Antyodaya card holders will be able
- Adhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Residence Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- BPL Card/ Antyodaya Anna Card
How To Apply For Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme?
- Those citizens who want to get the benefit of Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023,
- those citizens do not need to go anywhere to apply.
- All those citizens of the state who fall in the category below the poverty line,
- all those citizens will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Beneficiary will have to go to the local ration shop to get the benefits of Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme with his BPL card.
- 10 kg rice per person every month to all BPL people will be provided to the citizens through this scheme. In addition, the recipients get this 10 kg of rice every month at no cost.
- Along with this, the complete rules and requirements for this scheme will be disclosed by the Government of Karnataka soon.
How to Check Payment Status Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme?
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka Food and Civil Supplies Department or the Karnataka State Food Commission.
- Look for the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) portal on the website.
- Locate the Anna Bhagya Scheme among the listed schemes or use the search bar.
- Enter your ration card number, Aadhaar number, or registered mobile number.
- Submit the required details.
- Make use of the “Submit” or “Check Status” link.
- The portal will display the status of your Anna Bhagya payment under the DBT system.