Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023: This scheme was introduced by the CM of Telangana Mr Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao on Thursday. The scheme is named Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana 2023. 7th August 2023, The Telangana government has allocated 7940 houses under the Telangana Gruhalakshmi Scheme. This quota is allocated to the Bhupalpally and Mulugu districts.
Check out the details about Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Last Date Eligibility, Date, if you are an eligible citizen of Telangana state then you may easily take the benefit under Telangana Gruha Laxmi Scheme other important details are included in this article.
Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023
The Telangana Government has announced the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme for the citizens belonging to SC, ST & BC Category of citizens. Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana, 4 lakh homes would be built in the state of Telangana with a budget of Rs 12,000 crore, and 1,000,000 residences would be built with a budget of Rs 4,12 crore.
Gruha Lakshmi will make a one-time donation to each beneficiary so they can construct a house that suits their needs. The much-awaited Gruha Lakshmi Scheme is going to be launched on June 15, 2023, and you can finally submit your application by July 15, 2023.
The government have launched this scheme on 9th June 2023. From the launching of this scheme, applications have been accepted by the government. The last date to apply under the scheme is 10th August 2023. Beneficiaries are requested to apply before the last date in order to get the benefit of this scheme
|Government of Telangana
|Name of Scheme
|Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023
|To offer some amount of financial assistance for making home
|Rs. 3 lakh
|Womens of Dalit society of Telangana
|No. of houses Built
|4 lakh homes
The objective of Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
The aim of Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana is to offer financial help to the women of Dalit society so that they use that amount to build their own homes with all the essential elements. The women will receive 3 lakh rupees, which is a one-time benefit, that is directly transferred into their bank account. Under the “Gruha Lakshmi” scheme, Rs 12,000 crores will use to build 4 lakh homes in the state of Telangana and Rs 4,12 crore approves for the construction of 1,000,000 homes in the state of Telangana.
Benefits of Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
- A total of 43,000 more homes under the State quota, as well as the construction of approximately 3,000 homes in each of the 119 seats, are approved.
- Under the programme, only women recipients would permit to purchase homes, and each will receive Rs 1 lakh deposited into their bank account over the course of three instalments.
- The land distribution and the current double-bedroom dwellings would take place separately.
- The Gruha Lakshmi Scheme is launched to offer financial help to the women of Telangana who belong to Dalit families.
- Under the scheme, the government will give them a one-time grant of Rs. 3 lakh to build their own home with all the necessary elements.
- The state government already announced a budget of Rs. 12 crores for the implementation of 4 lakh houses.
To avail of the benefits of the scheme the applicant must fulfil the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana.
- The women of the family will avail the benefit of the scheme.
- Applicants must belong to the Dalit Bandhu scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Recent Photographs
- Details of beneficiary’s bank account
- Ration Card
- Proof of Residence
- Email ID
- Mobile Number (10 digits)
Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Apply Online 2023
if you want to fill Telanaga Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Application Form then you have to contact their regional Mandal offices, municipality offices, or designated Gruha Lakshmi counters.You should fill the TS Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Form 2023 in the Offline Mode and then application will be approved by the authorities.
Telanaga Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023. It is to inform you that you can apply for this scheme in Offline mode only and you can submit the application form in the nearest Suvidha Kendra.
- Helpline Number :- 040-29390057. 040 23225018.
- Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org.