Hello, friends today we are here with the information related to the Samagra Kool Registration 2023: Course List, Login at kool.kite.kerala.gov.in, The Kerala state government has launched this open online learning portal for the welfare of students and teacher so that they can get the basic online information about the topics which is listed on the kool.kite.kerala.gov.in official website.
In this article, we are providing the complete details of KITE’s KOOL Registration 2023. You can go through the article which is Course List, Login at kool.kite.kerala.gov.in, Kerala KITE Open Online Learning (KOOL) Training Platform registration form 2023 for teachers at kool.kite.kerala.gov.in, check course list, students, public apply, complete details here
Samagra Kool Registration 2023
Samagra Kool Portal is India’s first online learning platform as a part of the Public Education Rejuvenation Mission. The Samagra Kool Portal will provide good quality education to the students of the state through the online portal. On the kool.kite.kerala.gov.in the online learning and training platform known as KOOL has been made available by the Kerala Infrastructure and Technology for Education (KITE) organization.
The Kerala Open Online Learning (KOOL) platform that KITE provides can be used to educate students, teachers, and members of the general public. In the beginning stages of KITE, training will be provided to the instructors, and the first group of students has already been admitted. Every single interested educator has the opportunity to re-register for professional development.
Details of Samagra Kool
|Name of the Portal||Kool|
|Launch By||Kerala State Govt.|
|Department||Kerala Infrastructure & Technology for Education|
This Samagra Kool Registration and Login will contain all the courses from class 1st to 12th standard. It is a complete package for all the students to gain knowledge from the comfort of their homes. For any confusion or doubt, they can solve it via the portal. Students can easily download the book material from the portal and solve the related questions. Samagra Kerala Portal is implemented by the State Council of Educational Research and Training, Kerala.
Kool Registration Objective
The objective of the Kool Registration system is to provide a seamless and efficient user registration process for individuals or entities to access and utilize the services, features, or resources offered by a platform, website, application, or organization. This tutorial would help you understand Samagra like a pro. We have shared a number of tutorials on various Samagra functionalities including new user registration, lesson planning, resource listing etc. You may practise the assignments given in each tutorial.
Types of Samagra Kool
- Family ID :This unique and permanent 8-digit family ID will serve as your family’s Samagra identity in the government records.
- Member ID: This 9-digit unique and permanent ID is issued to the individuals whose family already has the Samagra family ID.
kool.kite.kerala.gov.in, Benefits & Features
- According to the plan, there will be one mentor who oversees the initial hit training for every 320 instructors.
- The initial patch’s time constant is six weeks.
- As we are all aware, the goal of this program is to give training so that the instructors may learn about the newest technology.
- Important lead when the training program is over, registered teachers will receive certification after the course is finished.
This scheme provides enhanced teachers’ training. Schools get library grants of ₹ 5,000 to 20,000. This scheme increased the composite school grants from ₹ 14,500-50,000 to ₹ 25,000-1,00,000.
Course List of Samagra Kool Registration
The kool examination is held after your finish your course and willing to give exam so that you can get the certification. Once you finish the course you can master your field and go for the basic examination based on the online course offered by the kite kool portal.
- Accounting and Inventory Management (GNUKHATA)
- Basic ICT Training – DEMO
- Basic ICT Training – Premium 5
- Computer Aided Design (LIBRECARD)
- Database Management System (BASE)
- Desktop Publishing (SCRIBUS)
- E-CUBE English Language Lab Training
- Graphic Designing (GIMP)
- Graphic Designing (Inkscape)
- Graphic Designing (KRITA)
- IT Maths Lab Training (Batch 2)
- Introduction to GNU/Linux Operating System
- Khata Accounting
How to Register in Kool in Samagra?
Instructions for submitting your kool registration application through Samagra
- visit the Samagra Kool website of the Samagra KOOL Portal.
- You must pick the “kool registration through samagra” option on the web page in order to continue.
- You will see a new web page appear on your screen.
- At this point, you need to give each and every instruction a serious read.
- Following that, you will be required to input some information.
- Finalize your registration as soon as possible.
- After you have finished registering for the site, you will be given a username and a password.
- Maintain the secure station formation for the next login.
How to Login in Samagra Kool
The kite kool login is very simple just visit the website and enter your login details and you can access the detailed information.
- Visit Kerala Kite Open Online Learning’s official website.
- Click on the “Log in” option in the header of the webpage.
- The login screen will then display a username and password.
- Enter the submit button and teachers will be logged in.
1st Phase of KITE’s Online Learning (KOOL) Platform
In the initial KOOL class, there would be 2,500 teachers and one mentor for every 20 enrolled teachers. KITE’s 6-week learning management curriculum includes word documents, spreadsheets, presentations, picture editing, video-audio editing, digital resource building, Malayalam typing, internet, and educational apps. Following the successful completion of the training, certificates will be presented to each individual instructor. Please visit the website
KITE has provided the state government with a suggestion in this respect by way of a proposition. This proposition to declare the KOOL certificate acceptable to declare the probation of instructors has been given the green light and accepted. The state’s largest and most comprehensive training program is called KOOL. In addition, KITE intends to expand the number of classes offered through its KOOL online open learning training platform, which will not only be of use to students and teachers but also to members of the general public.
- KITE( Kerala Infrastructure & Technology for Education) Thiruvananthapuram
- FXQF+V27, SCERT building, Poojappura, Karamana Tirumala Road, Poojapura, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695012