Hello Dear Friends Welcome Back to PMAYojana Today in this article we are going to talk about Digital India Internship Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Benefits & Features, Eligibility, Digital India Internship Scheme has been started by Minister Narendra Modi’s dream of Digital India Internship Scheme The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY)* is a department that is responsible to formulate, implement and review national policies in the field of Information Technology, Electronics, and the Internet.
The minimum duration of the internship will be 2 months which can be extended for a maximum period of 3 months. The Ministry of Electronics and information technology will be responsible for the formulation, implementation, and review of the Digital India Internship Scheme. All the students of India can take benefit from this scheme. Today’s article about Digital India Internship Scheme 2023 is going to be very important for Digital India Internship Scheme 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc.
Digital India Internship Scheme 2023
Digital India Internship Scheme 2023 is an opportunity offered by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY)* to graduates in different fields. so that the selected interns will be able to earn a monthly stipend of Rs. 10,000/- for carrying out the roles & responsibilities of an Intern. Selected interns will also be given certificates
The Indian Government has is open to Indian students from recognized universities in India who have secured at least 60% marks in the last held degree or certificate examination and pursuing: a B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)/Computer Science (CS)/ IT/ Electronics & Communications (EC)/ Electronics/ Electrical); M.Sc.(CS/IT/ Electronics/ Electrical); MCA/DOEACC ‘B’ level; BA (Economics (H)); B.Com (H)/ M.Com.; MBA (Finance/International Business); LL.B#. Interested and eligible students need to apply online ONLY on the Web Portal of the Ministry for the Internship Scheme for the year 2023
Digital India Internship Scheme 2023 – Overview
|Organization||Digital India Internship Yojana 2023|
|Objective||All India Student Digital India Internship Scholarship|
|State Name||All India|
|Amount Of Money||Stipend Rs.10,000/- per month|
|Department||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
Objectives Of the Digital India Internship Scheme
Benefits of Digital India Internship Scheme
- The Digital India Internship Scheme program will continue for a period of two months.
- If deemed necessary, then it may be increased to three months, at the most.
- During each session, only 25 candidates will be chosen for this internship scheme.
- The internship will be conducted by the respective department in two sessions.
- The first will be held during the summer and the second will be held during the winter.
- The winter session will be held during December and January.
- The summer session will be held during May and June.
- The internship projects have been designed to offer students a better look at actual field work.
- The practical knowledge will only enrich their academic courses.
- Each intern will get a monthly scholarship of 10,000 for this participating in this project.
- At the end of it all, the mentor will also offer a certificate to the intern for participation and the report.
Government of India Internship Scheduled Dates & Events of Digital India Internship
|Task / Activity||Date Range|
|Application submission from Interns||10 April to 24 April 2023|
|Applications Selection||25 April 2023 to 10 May 2023|
|Result of selected Interns||11 May 2023|
|Offer of Internship||11 May 2023|
|Applicant to Confirm for Internship||11 May 2023 to 16 May 2023|
|“Unacceptance of Application due to non confirmation by Applican,||17 May 2023|
|Issuance of Confirmation Letter to confirmed applicants||17-May-23|
|In case of Non Confirmation by Candidates||Dates|
|Selection from Wait Listed Candidates||18 May 2023|
|Offer of Internship to Wait Listed Candidates||18-May-23|
|Applicant to Confirm for Internship||18 May 2023 to 22 May 2023|
|Issuance of Confirmation Letter to Confirmed applicants||23-May-23|
|Commencement Date of Internship||01-Jun-23|
|Submission of Report by Intern||31-Jul-23|
|Report to be accepted and upload by Project Guide||31 July 2023 to 3 August 2023|
|Completion Date of Internship||31-Jul-23|
|Issuance of Completion Certificate||04-Aug-23|
The candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to become eligible for Digital India Internship Scheme:-
- The students who are in the last semester or who will pass out in summer 2023 will not be eligible for the internship. The following students
- B.E/B.Tech – 3rd Year
- B.E/B.Tech (lateral) – 3rd Year
- M.E./M.Tech./M.Sc(CS)/M.Sc(IT) – 1st Year
- MCA – 2nd Year
- Dual Degree Courses (ME/M.Tech) – 4th Year
- DoEACC ‘B’ level – Diploma / Graduation / DoEACC ‘A’ level
- Indian students from recognized universities in India who have secured at least 60% marks in the last held degree or certificate examination and pursuing B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA, MSc (Electronics)/ MSc(CS)/ MSc(IT), DoEACC ‘B’ level shall be eligible.
- Possessing minimum qualifications as above shall not guarantee internship in NIC. Candidates having exposure in the area of intended internship with good academic background and having higher qualification, based on need shall be given preference.
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Passport-size photograph
- Bank account details
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply under Digital India Internship Scheme?
- Go to the official website of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology,
- After that the home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on About Meity
- After that you have to click on Schemes and Services.
- Now you have to click on Schemes, after that you have to click on Digital India Internship Scheme 2023
- Now a new page will open in front of you, on this page you have to click on Apply for Internship.
- After this you have to click on register yourself, now you have to enter your name, email id, mobile number, password, state and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on submit, after that you have to click on apply for service.
- After this, you have to enter your login ID, password and captcha code, and click on login.
- After this the application form will appear in front of you, now you have to enter all the required details in this application form.
- Now you have to upload all the required documents and click on submit.
- After this the process of applying under the Digital India Internship Scheme will be completed.
How to Login on the Digital India Internship Scheme?
- Go to the official website of ministry of electronics and information technology
- The home page will appear before you
- On the homepage you are required to click on About Meity
- After that you have to click on schemes and services
- Now you have to click on schemes
- After that you have to click on digital India internship scheme 2021
- Now you are required to click on admin login
- After that you have to click on login
- Now you have to enter login ID, password and captcha code
- After that you have to click on login
- By following this procedure you can login on the portal
meity internship 2023 Contact us:
- Phone No:– +91-11-24361756
- Email ID:– firstname.lastname@example.org