Hello & Welcome Dear Readers in this article you get to know about Bangla Sahayata Kendra 2023 (BSK) – Apply Online, Registration West Bengal Sahayata Kendra Apply Online | Bangla Sahayata Kendra Online Registration | BSK List Of Services | Bangla Sahayata Kendra Application Procedure
Bengal Government has started Bangla Sahitya Kendra. This center will certainly help all the citizens with almost no fee. The citizens can visit these centers to get any information or details about the schemes of the government. They have also launched a website to extract information regarding bangla sahayata kendra.
Bangla Sahayata Kendra without any problem and difficulty. Make sure to read this article till the last to also get the list of services available in these centers.
Bangla Sahayata Kendra 2023
The services that the West Bengal state government had launched to help them in various ways. The entire project of BSK is looked after by the state government and residents will have to pay almost no fee to get their work done through the centres.
The Bangla Sahay Kendras will provide information to beneficiaries about various welfare schemes of the state government. With the help of this Bangla Sahayak Kendra, the citizens of West Bengal can apply for various government schemes. With the help of these centres now citizens of West Bengal need not visit any government office to apply for various welfare schemes.
The state government and they offer free services specifically to citizens of West Bengal. The residents of Bengal will just have to visit these centers to gather information or avail schemes. The government of West Bengal will entirely fund the BSK to assist the public without taking any fees.
The services in the Bangla Sahayata Kendra are listed in a categorized manner on the website. The following schemes are available in the centers for citizens to apply:
|Name of the center||Bangla Sahayata Kendra|
|Launched by||The government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of West Bengal|
|Objective||To provide easy access to welfare schemes|
|Mode of application||Online|
About us (BSK)
The State Government of West Bengal has established 3561 Bangla Sahayata Kendras (BSKs) across the state to provide free government services at the grassroots level through online mode. The aim is to strengthen the existing system of information dissemination about various social and development schemes.
The BSKs are strategically located in the offices of District Magistrates, Sub-Divisional Officers, Block Development Officers, Gram Panchayats, Health Centres, Government Aided Libraries, and all Urban Local Bodies (ULBs).
The BSKs offer 260 public services, including 104 transaction services, 97 eWallet services and 59 information services, from 40 different departments. The Personnel & Administrative Reforms and e-Governance Department of the Government of West Bengal is the Nodal Department coordinating the BSK project, while a Project Management Unit (PMU) at the state level oversees the day-to-day functioning of the BSKs.
All the services offered by the BSKs can also be availed online through the portal https://bsk.wb.gov.in/. Notably, all BSK services are provided entirely free, and citizens are not required to pay any service charge to avail of the services
— Bangla Sahayata Kendras_Official (@BSKendras) May 4, 2023
Facility OF BANGLA SAHAI KENDRA
This is a really good scheme in which every citizen of West Bengal will get information about the government scheme at their doorstep. Now no need to visit any government office for this welfare scheme, just sitting at home or visiting a nearby cafe you will get the information about it online. You can apply for any scheme or any form
Bangla Sahay Kendra Available Services List 2023
There are a list of some scheme that you have to get on this BSK Portal:-
- Registration for Sale Deed.
- Citizen Grievance.
- Application form of Passport.
- Gram Panchayat Registration Trade.
- Municipal Tax Payment.
- Online registration for Voters.
- Online application Form for Income certificate.
The following eligibility criteria have been laid down by the Government of West Bengal:
- Shoul belong to India
- Must have passed class XII or equivalent from a recognised board or council of education
- If possible, must have recieved computer training from recognised training center
Bangla Sahay kendra (required documents):
The applicants must possess the following documents before applying for their BSK center:
- A coloured latest passport sized photo not older than three months.
- Signature of the applicant
- Date of Birth Proof
- Last Educational Qualification Certificate
- If available, a computer training certificate from a reputed training center
- Aadhar card for identification
How To Apply online at Bangla Sahaya kendra
You can view the Available Center List of BSK by following the procedure provided below:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Bangla Sahayata Kendra.
- After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Centers” in the menu. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page you can see the list of centres and press the copy link.
- Now you need to choose the appropriate link to save or download the list.
How to bsk.gov.in login to Bangla Sahayak Kendra Portal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Bangla Sahayata Kendra.
- After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Login”.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you can see a login form and in this form you need to enter your username and password.
- Now, fill the captcha code carefully in the captcha code box and press the login button to login on the portal.
- Address- Personnel & Administrative Reforms & e-Governance Departme
- Nabanna, 7th Floor, 325, Sharat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur
- Howrah, Pincode – 711102
- Phone: +91 33 2214-0080
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bangla Sahayata Kendra (FAQ)?
What is BSK?
BSK is a single window service centre established by the West Bengal State Government to provide various government services through an online portal free of cost to people at the grassroots level. It bridges the digital divide and provides multiple government services from under one roof nearer home.
How many BSKs are there in West Bengal?
More than 3560 BSKs are located across 23 districts of the WB state
Where are the BSKs located?
Various BSKs set up across the state in the DM, SDO, BDO, Health Centres, UBL and Govt aided libraries and office of the SI of schools.
Providing benefits of village government schemes to the citizens of West Bengal is the main objective of Bangla sahayata Kendra. Through this Kendra, beneficiaries will be able to get information regarding various schemes at a single place.
Yes, beneficiaries can also launch online previous through this scheme. For lodging, a grievance beneficiaries are required to fill out the grievance form
Here we have provided all the information about Bangla Sahayata Kendra 2023, you should definitely share it with people you know.
I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: PMAYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.