Sarathi Parivahan Application Status & Form 2022 (parivahan.gov.in), sarathi parivahan gov in learning licence, sarathi driving licence download, Sarthi parivahan state wise application form
Sarathi Parivahan 2022: Sarthi parivahan seva is portal has been launched by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India. Along with making driving licenses online through this portal, other facilities are also available on this portal.
Parivahan Sewa vehicle details and driving license-related facilities are available on this portal. Now all citizens of the country can do any work related to driving licenses through this portal. In this article, we have provided complete information about Sarathi parivahan.gov.in slot booking
Sarathi Parivahan 2022
The Ministry of Roads Transport and Highways has created a new portal Parivahan Sarathi Seva. Indian law strictly states that the citizen has to acquire a learner’s license before applying for a driving license.
Parivahan Sewa vehicle details are facilities are available on this portal. for all the states. Available for states like Sarathi parivahan Haryana & Delhi, Sarathi Parivahan Maharashtra, Sarathi Parivahan Bihar, Sarathi Parivahan Gujarat, and Sarathi Parivahan UP. Sarathi Parivahan Jharkhand Sarathi Parivahan Odisha etc.
|Department Name||Government of India, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways|
|Portal Name||Sarthi Parivahan Sewa (mParivahan)|
|Beneficiaries||people of india|
|the main purpose||Grant of driving license for car/bike/truck etc.|
|official website||Click Here|
The National information center NIC has developed software for all Indian states. The VAHAN portal for vehicle registration and Sarathi for online DL application. This has eased the congestion at the transport department and provided accountability and transparency.
What is Sarathi Parivahan?
Sarathi Parivahan of the Ministry entrusted National Informatics Centre the task to standardize & deploy the software VAHAN for Vehicle Registration and SARATHI for Driving Licenses and compilation of data with respect to Vehicle Registration and Driving Licenses of all the states in State Register and National Register.
The Central Government to apply for driving license online , whose name is Sarathi Parivahan Seva . Apart from the license, other facilities are available on this portal.
Objective Of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
The main objective of the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa scheme is to provide better service regarding vehicle registration and driving licence-related activities to the transport department as well as citizens. With the implementation of this scheme, quick implementation of government policies can be made from time to time.
Services available on Sarathi Parivahan
You can get the benefit of many services on Sarathi Parivahan (mParivahan), some of them are listed below-
- Learner Driving License
- Driving license
- Conductor license
- Driving School License
- Appointment for Dl related
- Documents upload
- DL fee submission
- Application Status
- Search driving license
- Add a class of vehicle
- Withdraw your service
One can find all the services related to a learners’ licence, be it applying or be it re-issuance. The following are some of the services that are provided by Sarathi Parivahan:
- New Learners’ Licence Application
- Re-issuance of learner’s licence
- Editing of Applications (For Learner’s Licence)
- Editing of Services (For Learner’s Licence)
- Duplicate Learner’s License, address change services, etc
- Editing entry for learner License
- Learner Licence Print (Form 3)
- Tutorial for Road Safety Tutorial
- Learners’ Licence Online Test
- Learnners’ Licence Mock Test
- Sample Questions for Learners’ Licence
Sarathi Sewa makes everything easy by providing all the services on its website. Some of the services are given below:
- Conductor’s License – New
- Conductor’s License – Temporary
- Conductor License Services
- Conductor Licence Test – Online
- Printing of Conductor’s Licence
- Regularization of Provisional Conductor’s Licence
- License for Driving School
- License for a new driving school
- Candidate Enrollment – Driving School Licence
- Driving School License – Services
One can find all the services related to a driver’s licence, from applying for a new one to reissuing the new driving licence. The following are some of the services that are provided by Sarathi Parivahan:
- Issuing a new driving licence
- All kinds of DL services
- Clubbing of Driving Licences
- Reprint Extraction – Driving Licence
- Public service vehicle badge test – Online
- Display of International Driving Permit (IDP) Details
- Test Sheet for a Driving Licence
Appointments for various kinds of services are given online on official website of Sarathi Sewa. Some of the appointments are listed below:
- Learners’ Test – Booking of a Slot
- Driving Licence – Booking of a test slot
- Driving Licence Services – Booking of a slot
- Learners’ Licence Test Slot – Enquiry
- Driving Licence Test Slot – Enquiry
- Driving License services slot – Enquiry
- Cancellation of learners’ licence test slot
- Cancellation of driving License test slot
- Cancellation of driving licence service slot
Benefits of Sarathi Parivahan Portal
- Through this portal, citizens of the country can apply for driving license sitting at home.
- Old driving license can also be renewed with the help of sarti parivahan portal.
- Driving license can also be used as an identity card.
- With the help of sarathi portal, you can also get driving school license (DSL).
- After applying for driving license online, you can also check driving license status from this portal.
- Duplicate driving license can also be made through this portal.
Types Of Driving License (DL)
There are a few types of driving license issued by the Regional Transport Office (RTO) which was depend upon the class of vehicle you possess: –
- DL for 2 wheeler (Non-Gear & NT): In this RTO issued DL to candidates who only wanted to drive a gearless scooter and a non-transport.
- DL for two-wheeler MCWG (NT): In this DL has been issued to those who wanted to drive a two-wheeler having gear and a non-transport vehicle.
- DL for Four Wheeler LMV (NT): In this DL has been issued to such people who wanted to ride a four-wheeler which is a non-transport vehicle.
- DL for four Wheeler HMV (T): This driving license was issued to those who own a heavy motor vehicle for goods, passenger, or commercial service.
Sarathi Parivahan Driving Licence Fees
The table drawn below shows the amount of fee paid for a particular type of vehicle. Grasp more details from rows and columns given down.
|Learning Driving licence||INR 200|
|Renewal of Learner DL||INR 200|
|New Driving licence Fees||INR 200|
|Driver licence test fee||INR 300|
|Driver licence renewal fee||INR 200|
|Driving School licence Fee/Renewal||INR 10,000|
|Renewal Driving licence issuance fee||INR 200|
|Any Appeal against RTO||INR 200|
|Duplicate Driving School licence issuance fee||INR 5,000|
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant age must be 18 years or above
- List of Identity Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID card
- Bank Passbook
- PAN Card etc
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Voter ID Card
- Electricity/ Water/ Bill
How to Apply for a Driving License Online
[Apply] Sarathi Parivahan Sewa State-Wise Online Parivahan The driving license application process is only viable one month after the expiry of the learner’s license. The process is applicable both online and offline.
- Go to the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa website and select your state from the menu list.
- Next, select the tab “apply for driving license.” The system will show the application form. Fill in all required details to continue.
- The applicant needs to upload all documents, signature, and photo.
- Pay for the process using preferred mode and bank.
- Click submit to complete the process.
Offline application process
- Visit the nearest RTO office and request an application form. Enter all mandatory details on the form.
- Attach the required documents on the form and provide the application fee.
- The RTO officials will allot you the driving test date through the post address.
sarathi parivahan gov in private driving and holding of Parivahan Log in learning licence status will probably be informed
- First of all, go to the official website of Parivahan Sewa
- The home page will appear before you
- After that, you have to click on the login
- The Following options will appear before you:-
- You have to click on the option of your choice
- Now you have to enter the login credentials
- After that you have to click on submit
How can I check my application status? – Parivahan Sewa (Know your DL Status)
sarathi parivahan gov in application status,parivahan gov in rc status,parivahan.gov.in rc status, https //sarathi.parivahan.gov.in application status
- Go to the official website page and click the driving license application status online option.
- Next, click the following tabs: apply online>driving license application status.
- Now enter your application number and date of birth.
- Click submit button, and the status will display on the screen.
How to Sign up in Sarathi Parivahan
- Go through the Official Link of Sarathi Parivahan
- Click on “Register” to complete the registration process.
- Enter the Full name, Email id, Mobile No, State, and Captcha and click on the “Register” button
- On registration, a success message will appear
- Now the user will log in to the Email Id that he/she has provided in the Registration form.
- Users will get the one-time password in the email as shown on the below screen. Click on “Verify Your Account”
- Enter OTP, Password, Confirm Password and Click on Change Password
Note: Now user will able to login using user Id and password.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa (State Wise) Link to apply for driving license online
|RTO Code of State||Name of State||Official Portal Link|
|AP||Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|AR||Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|HP||Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|MP||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|TN||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|UP||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|WB||West Bengal||Click Here|
RTO Codes & Official Portal Link for Union Territories
|UT RTO Code||Name of UT||Official Portal Link|
|AN||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Click Here|
|DN||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
|DD||Daman & Diu||Click Here|
|DL||National Capital Territory of Delhi||Click Here|
|JK||Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
UPDATE: Morth, GoI has made 18 services related to DL and RC completely online in India. Now, citizens do have to visit RTO to avail these services. Anyone who has completed Aadhaar authentication can avail of these services. Check complete details of services below.
e Sarathi Parivahan Mobile App
- Open your Google play store on your mobile device.
- On the search bar, type the word mParivahan app.
- Next, download and install the app.
- RC and DL tab will show on the mParivahan app. Choose the DL option and proceed to enter the DL number.
- The system will provide information about the D/L.
sarathi.parivahan.gov.in Slot Booking
Sarathi Parivahan, the portal of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, allows you to apply for a driving license online. Both the Learner and Permanent Driving License can be applied on this portal.
Slot booking for the Learning License Test in the slot book. ie the RTO office you will have to give a test by going on a booked date. After passing the test, your learning DL will reach your home by post within 15 days.
- Firstly, the Candidate has to go through the Official Link of Sarathi Parivahan
- Now, a new page has opened in front of you. Homepage of Portal.
- On the homepage, select your State name.
- So you can see various service information stated on the same page.
- Then click on Apply for Driving Licence
- Fill in the required details. Authentication has done with the help of a mobile number.
- One OTP generated sent to your phone. Enter it to complete the process.
- Upload the document asked during the application.
- And complete the registration process by clicking on submit button.
sarathi parivahan slot booking time slot from 3 PM to 4.30 PM on each working day, Assistant Regional Transport sarathi.parivahan.gov.in. After the payment of the fee, you will have to make a booking for the Learning License Test in the slot book
Sarathi Driving Licence Download
- Go to https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice/stateSelection.do and select the state from where you want to avail the service
- A new page will open. Click on the ‘Others’ tab and further select ‘Search Related applications’
- Now, select ‘DL No’ in the search criteria and enter your driving license number and also enter your date of birth and then click the submit button
- You will see your driving license number along with other application details that you had filled
- Click on your DL number that would further open a page where will see your DL
- Click on the ‘Print’ button and download your DL in the PDF format
How to cancel the D/L application process on the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa portal.
To Application Fee for LL / DL Test
- Navigate to the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa portal.
- On the menu, click the tab “cancel Driving license application form.”
- Now choose your state from the list given.
- Proceed to options driving license>apply online>cancel the application.
- Next, enter the application number and date of birth.
- Click submit button; the system will send an OTP code. Enter the code to verify and cancel the application form.
- The page will show a final confirmation message about the cancelation.
How to change the name on your Driving Licence
- On the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa website portal.
- Click the option “change name in the driving license.”
- Choose your state and click apply online.
- Proceed to the tab “services on driving license> change name request.
- Next, enter the application number and date of birth.
- Next, edit the form and agree to the declaration form.
- Select the proceed button and upload the name proof documents.
- Next, click submit button.
Important Driving Licence Application form Link
|Form name||Form Number & Link|
|Physical fitness||Form 1|
|Medical Certificate||Form 1 A|
|Learner License||Form 3|
|Addition of New Class||Form 8|
|Renewal of driving license||Form 9|
|Establishment of motor Driving School||Form 11|
How to change mobile number in driving license
- Open the Sarathi Parivahan website portal.
- Click the tab “change mobile in driving license in India.”
- Choose your state and apply the online button.
- Next, click mobile number update>application number >date of birth>update your mobile number.
- Next, confirm the new number using an OTP for verification.
Payment status pending on the Sarathi Parivahan website
- Navigate to the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa web portal.
- On the homepage, click the option “check driving license payment status online in India.”
- Select your state>verify payment status.
- Enter the captcha code.
- The status will show on the screen.
How to Renew Driving License
The law requires drivers to renew their licenses 30 days before the expiry date. sarathi parivahan license renewal step by step procedure
- Open the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa transport department website.
- Proceed and click the options driving license>renewal of the driving license.
- Next, pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- and upload the required documents.
- Recheck the details and submit.
How to Apply for a duplicate driving license in the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa portal
- Navigate the Sarathi Parivahan website portal and click the option “apply for duplicate driving license online India.”
- Enter the required details on the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- The system will receive an application number for a preliminary test.
- Next, pay a fee of Rs. 400/- and select the test date and time slot online.
you may contact the authority at their number. The phone line will be active throughout the week from 9 AM to 10 PM. Whereas, a user may also connect with the authority via Email.
- Contact Number: 0120-2459169
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our Group For All Information And Update, योजना की सभी जानकारी और अपडेट के लिए हमारे ग्रुप से जुड़ें
|Follow US On Google News||यहां क्लिक करें|
|Linktree account||यहां क्लिक करें|
|Facebook Page||यहां क्लिक करें|
|यहां क्लिक करें|
|Instagram – India||यहां क्लिक करें|
|Google my business||यहां क्लिक करें|
|यहां क्लिक करें|
|PMAYojana Website||यहां क्लिक करें|
Sarathi parivahan (F.A.Qs)?
What is Sarathi parivahan seva?
It is a portal launched by the Central Government. All facilities related to driving license are available on this portal. One can apply for driving license online through the Transport Sarathi portal. Not only this, some other facilities like learning license, Renew license, Duplicate driving license, Inetrnational driving permit are also available on this portal from this portal.
Which is the online license website?
How to get Learner (Learning) license online?
To apply online learning license, you have to go to the sarti portal, here you have to choose your state, after that you will see a list of facilities. In this, you have to select the option “Apply for learner license”. You can get online learning license made by entering all the information asked further. Do read this article for more detailed information.
What is the validity of learning licence?
Learning license which was issued to candidate will be valid for 6 months.
After how many days of issuance of a learning license one can apply for permanent Driving license?
After 30 days of issuance of learning licence applicant can apply for permanent DL.
Can I cancel my learning licence test slot?
Yes, learning licence test allotted can be canceled by the applicant from sarathi parivahan portal by submitting your credentials.
How to renew driving license online?
To renew driving license online, you have to go to the official website, here you have to choose the option of “Apply for DL renewal”. Now enter all the information asked further. For more details read the above article.
Is RTO Registration Required?
Yes, the vehicles are required to be registered as per the Motor Vehicles Act 1988.
Can DL status be shown on computer and mobile screen?
Yes, you can easily print or save driving license status on your computer and mobile screen.
Is saathi parivahan available for Maharashtra?
Yes, sarthi parivahan seva is available for Maharashtra and almost all the states of the country.
Here we have provided all the information about the Sarathi Parivahan Application Status & Form 2022 State-Wise. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know. I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: PMAYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.