Hello, & Welcome Dear Readers in this article you get to know about Raj SSO ID 2023: sso.rajasthan.gov.in Login & Registration, The government of Rajasthan is aiming to provide services and scheme benefits to their citizens in a digitized format. The government of Rajasthan has come up with a project which is a unified platform from which citizens of Rajasthan can access all the govt services online.
Rajasthan Single Sign On (86) – Government of Rajasthan Through this the residents will be able to do all the work of the Government Department online and for that, they will not even have to take the help of e Mitra. Let us tell here that this service has been started by Rajasthan, it will be highly beneficial for the citizens of all the state.
Rajasthan Single Sign On (86) – Government of Rajasthan If you are interested in Rajasthan Single Sign On – User Registration and SSO ID Login then you are requested to go through this article very carefully till the end.
Raj SSO ID Rajasthan 2023
Rajasthan Single Sign In (rajsso ID Rajasthan) is being known by whose name only. sso single sign in means login at one place and do a lot of work. The sso portal has been created by the Rajasthan government with the aim of providing many online services to the citizens from a single window, under which citizens can apply online. sso also works under citizen service .Due to sso id , the people of Rajasthan can do many things, some of which are as follows.
Rajasthan Single Sign On (86) – Government of Rajasthan On this Rajasthan Single Sign On – User Registration and SSO ID Login the people of the state can access the online services of various government departments such as e-mitra, Bhamashah card service, Rajasthan employment service, online form for recruitment, withdrawal and deposit of money online, depositing electricity bill, depositing water bill. Services etc. are being made available.
|Scheme Name||SSO ID Rajasthan|
|Scheme Type||State Government Scheme|
|Objective||Providing online services to the citizens of Rajasthan|
|Department||One Digital Identity for all Applications|
Objective of Rajasthan SSO ID
The objective of this scheme is to provide online services running in the state to the citizens, industries and government employees of the state through a single portal. Now people do not need to go anywhere, now through the portal of this sso id, people will be able to easily take advantage of all the online services sitting at home. Through this SSO ID scheme, to take the state of Rajasthan towards progress and to make the people of Rajasthan self-reliant and empowered.
List of main services available on sso.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Single Sign On (86) – Government of Rajasthan People of Rajasthan who have Rajasthan SSO ID can do many things by logging on sso login rajasthan which are as follows-
- Artisan Reg (Artisan Registration)
- Digital Visitor Register
- Drug Control
- Drug Control Organisation(DCO)
- e-sakhi (e-sakhi)
- forest and wildlife
- Bank correspondence
- Bhamashah Card
- BPAS (UDH)
- Business Registration
- Challenge For Change
- GPS CONSULTANCY
- GST home portal
- I start
- E-MITRA (eMitra)
- JOB FAIR
Benefits of SSO ID Rajasthan
Rajasthan Single Sign On – User Registration and SSO ID Login To obtain an SSO ID, you need to contact your organization’s IT department or the administrator of the SSO system. They will provide you with the necessary instructions on how to create the SSO ID and give you the appropriate permissions and your access to the applications and systems you use.
An SSO ID, also known as Single Sign-On (SSOID) ID, is a unique identification ID that allows a user to access multiple applications or systems with a single set of login credentials. allows for. SSO ID (RAJSSO) is used to simplify the login process and reduce the need for users to remember multiple usernames and passwords.
SSO IDs are commonly used in enterprise environments, where employees need to access a variety of applications and systems to perform all of their tasks. With the help of SSO Rajasthan, employees can log in to all their applications and systems with a single set of login credentials, which helps in increasing efficiency and reducing the risk of security breaches.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Single Sign On v 14.5
Following are the Rajasthan SSO ID eligibility criteria –
- The candidate must be a permanent resident (citizen) of Rajasthan.
- All Industries (Industries/Businesses) of Rajasthan: Industries, Institutions and Government Employees of
- Rajasthan can also register online for SSO ID.
- All State Government Employees (SIPF users) are eligible for this.
- With this, all industries/businesses, startups etc. working in Rajasthan will be able to get a single digital identity through the portal.
Documents required for SSO ID Rajasthan
- Aadhaar Card of Aspirant
- Bhamashah Identity Card
- Facebook Account Details
- Google Account Info
- Business Registration Number
How to do Rajasthan SSO ID Registration?
We hope you wanted to know the complete process of registration. In this portion of passage, we have specified each step to provide more clarity of the whole procedure.
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of SSO ID .
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Register . Click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- You can register with the identity cards available on this page like Aadhar Card, Bhamasha Card, Facebook ID, Gmail ID etc.
- While creating SSO ID, you will have to create User ID and Password on your own. With the help of which you will login under the portal.
- As soon as you choose any of these options, an application form will open in front of you. For which you will have to fill all the information asked.
- After filling all the information, click on the Update button. In this way you can be registered under SSO ID.
How to login Rajasthan SSO ID
- After successful registration you have to login. To login, you have to go to the official website of SSO ID login .
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you, on this home page you will have to click on the login option.
- After clicking on this option, you will have to login with the help of Username and Password created by you.
- In this way you can login Rajasthan SSO ID .
यहां हम आपको नीचे PDF दे रहे हैं जिसमें SSO ID registration process पूरे Details में बताई गई है ।
Note :- SSO Rajasthan – Government of Rajasthan The process of SSO ID registration is quite simple, if you follow the PDF mentioned above carefully, then SSO ID will be generated in some time as soon as you upload your document. By using SSO portal, you will be able to enjoy all the facilities available under SSO Rajasthan .
How to Forgot Rajasthan SSO ID
- First of all the applicant has to go to the SSO Rajasthan – Government of Rajasthan of SSO ID .
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option of Forgot SSO ID present on us
- After this you will see a new page
- Here you have to select any one option from Citizen, Industry, Government Employee
- After this you have to select any one option to record audio Jan Aadhaar, Bhamashah, Aadhaar, Facebook, Google, Twitter
- After this you have to provide further information and click on submit option.
- You can recover your ID in this way
How to Recover SSO ID through SMS
There is another method of recovering SSO id without opening the official web portal. We have explained all the steps for the ease of applicants. Read out the points described below.
- Open your mobile phone.
- Now, go to the inbuilt messaging mobile application.
- Compose a message and type RJ SSO.
- Send this message by your registered contact no. to this number – 9223166166.
- Officials will verify the message and send the RajSSO id to your number.
How to Download App SSO ID Rajasthan
- First of all you have to open Google Play Store in your mobile phone.
- Now you have to enter SSO Raj in the search box.
- After this you have to click on the search button.
- Now a list will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the top most result in this list.
- Now you have to click on the install button.
- As soon as you click on the install button, the SSO Rajasthan app will be downloaded in your mobile phone.
- Email Support: – firstname.lastname@example.org/
- Helpline Number: – 0141-5153-222/5123-717