YSR Bheema Scheme, Hello, Dear Readers I hope you are all well. in today’s article you will check it about YSR Bheema Scheme 2021: Apply Online, Eligibility & Beneficiary List, it is an initiative by the Andhra Pradesh government for the citizens of the state. The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the camp office.
Today we are going to provide all the important information related to the “AP YSR Bheema Scheme“, read this article very carefully.
YSR Bheema Scheme 2021
YSR Bheema scheme is a kind of insurance Scheme. This Scheme provides security on the accident to families of poor and unorganized workers of Andhra Pradesh state.
Under this scheme, if the beneficiary dies due to an accident or suffers a permanent disability then the insurance amount will be received by the beneficiary’s family member.
Through this scheme around 1.14 crore, citizens of Andhra Pradesh will get benefits. The government has decided a budget of Rs 510 crore for this scheme. Under YSR Bheema Scheme an insurance cover from Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh which will be deposited into the bank account of beneficiary family member bank account within 15 days.
Hon’ble CM of #AP Shri. @ysjagan launched the “#YSRBheema” Scheme. Its purpose is to provide relief to the families of unorganized workers in the event of death or disability of the primary breadwinner. 6,14,087 families in the #district were enrolled under the scheme. pic.twitter.com/7N2GifgHA4
— District Collector, Kadapa (@CollectorKadapa)
YSR Bheema Scheme Point highlights:
|Scheme Name||YSR Bheema Scheme (వైఎస్ఆర్ భీమా పథకం)|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched Date||21 Oct 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Poor families of State|
|Objective||To provide Insurance cover to poor families|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Benefits of YSR Bheema Scheme
- Under the YSR Bheema Scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, beneficiaries between the ages of 18 and 50 years old will get Rs. 2 lakh in case of natural death while in case of accidental death or complete disability Rs. The nominee will be given an insurance compensation of 5 lakhs.
- Assistance of Rs 10000 will also be provided immediately through the village and ward secretaries of this scheme.
- Through Bheema Scheme, beneficiaries between the ages of 51 and 70 will be entitled to compensation of Rs 3 lakh to the nominee in case of accidental death or permanent disability.
- Under this scheme, beneficiaries between the age of 18-70 years will get insurance compensation of Rs 1.50 lakh in case of accidental partial or permanent disability.
Nominee Of AP YSR Bheema Scheme 2021
- Following people can be nominees under the YSR Bima scheme:-
- Unmarried daughter
- Widowed daughter
- Wife of the beneficiary
- 21-year-old son
- Dependent parents
- Widowed daughter in law or her children
Insurance Coverage Under YSR Bheema Scheme 2021
- First From 18 to 50 years- Insurance coverage of Rs 5 lakh for accidental death and total permanent disability
- Second From 51 to 70 years- Insurance coverage of Rs 3 lakh for accidental death and total permanent disability
- Third From 18 to 50 years- Insurance coverage of Rs 2 lakh in case of natural death
- Fourth From 18 to 70 years – Insurance coverage of Rs 1.5 lakh in case of partial permanent disability due to an accident
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Bheema Scheme
- Under this scheme, the monthly salary of the applicant who enrolls through Praja Sadhika Survey should be less than Rs. 15,000 / – per month.
- Only permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply to take advantage of this scheme by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Only the holder of white ration card can apply for YSR Bheema Scheme.
- All unorganized workers in the state of Andhra Pradesh can apply for the scheme, and applicants under the scheme must be between 18 and 70 years of age.
YSR Bheema Scheme (Documents Required):
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Ration card
- Residence certificate
YSR Bheema Scheme Application Form Apply Online
Step1: Visit the Official Website of the YSR Bheema Scheme Click Here
Step2: On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step3: The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step4: Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, and other information) and upload documents.
Step5: Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
The claim amount will be directly credited into the beneficiary bank account within 15 days from the date of the claim.
Application Procedure Of YSR Bheema Scheme 2021
The volunteers will survey through the door-to-door campaigns and check the white ration cardholders. After that, the information collected from the survey will be verified by the secretary of welfare and the beneficiaries will be selected.
the selected beneficiaries will be asked to open a bank account including the nominee and the beneficiary will have to pay a premium of Rs 15 per year.
Helpline Number :
If there is still any doubt, kindly connect on the below-mentioned number
- Toll-free number- 155214
YSR Bheema Scheme (FAQ):
1.How can I apply for the YSR bheema scheme?
Visit the official portal and, from there, download the application form for applying to YSR Bheema Scheme. One can even register using the smart pulse survey, which is conducted by the government of Andhra Pradesh if one’s age is in between 18-70 years and one is an unorganized laborer.
2.How can I use YSR bheema online?
Visit the Official Website of YSR Bheema Scheme bima.ap.gov.in. Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
3.How do I check my YSR Bhima status?
- Go to the official YSR Bima Website. The first step is to navigate to the official YSR Bheema Portal which is ysrbima.ap.gov.in.
- Go to the Dashboard section. Now, simply go to the reports section and select Enrollment 2021-22.
- Select your location.
- Check if your name exists in the list or not.
4.Who started the Andhra Pradesh YSR Bheema Scheme 2021?
The Andhra Pradesh YSR Bheema Scheme 2021 has started by the government of Andhra Pradesh for all unorganized laborers of the state.
5.What is the YSR Bheema scheme official portal?
I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: PMAYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.