Hello, & Welcome Dear Readers in this article you get to know about UP Scholarship Status 2022 Check Online Pre and Post Matric Status, Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department provided the scholarship to the 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, UG, PG, and Diploma students for the renewal and for fresh students. Before going ahead on how to check the status of the UP scholarship
UP Fresh scholarship available on the portal. Now, students can check the status of the UP 2022 scholarship by logging into the official web portal
UP Scholarship Status |Scholarship.up.gov.in |UP Scholarship Portal
The Uttar Pradesh Government will be providing scholarship opportunities to the students studying from Class 9th to 12th. Different types of scholarships will be provided to the students irrespective of their caste, creed, or gender. The candidates can apply for the scholarship by going to the official website
You must avail the benefits of this scholarship in order to successfully get a good career. Check the detailed information about the Scholarship Status, Renewal of Form, Correction in it, Pre and Post Matric
UP Scholarship Status Main Point Highlights:
|Name||UP Scholarship Status 2022|
|Launched by||UP Government|
|Objective||Providing scholarship opportunity|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the UP state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The Government of UP runs a number of scholarships for the students who are domiciled in Uttar Pradesh at both the Pre-Matric and the Post-Matric levels.
New Update (17/01/2022): We have received a new update related to the UP scholarship 2022 status by the Uttar Pradesh state government, through which we have come to know that the Uttar Pradesh government has successfully started sending scholarships within the bank accounts of the applicants who have applied online.
The candidates can also check the UP scholarship status 2022 through the link given below and the candidates who are left unattended by the UP scholarship online registration form 2022 can apply online.
UP Scholarship Status Most Important Dates :
|Application Begin Date||20/07/2021|
|Deadline for Registration||10/01/2022|
|Deadline to Submit Printout to the College||24/01/2022|
To apply for the program, the candidate must meet the following qualifying requirements:
- Uttar Pradesh and have a domicile certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Applicants must be enrolled in one of the state’s institutions or colleges.
- Students must be in class 9th or 10th to be eligible for a scholarship under the pre-matric class 9-10 category.
- The UP Scholarship Post-matriculants must have completed 10th grade (high school) and be enrolled in class 11th or 12th.
- Fill in all the entries in the application form correctly.
- Those who have failed the respective qualifying exam should not apply for the scholarship.
- SMS notification will be sent on the registered mobile number of the candidates regarding acceptance or rejection of their application form.
- Candidates can track their application status using their login details
- The UP Scholarship Candidates for post-matriculation other than 11-12 must have completed class 12 and be enrolled in any higher education program at any state’s university.
Students who are studying in class 11th, 12th, UG, PG, Diplomas, and Certificate courses in UP can apply for the Post Matric Scholarship. The scholarships are available for all categories. Students who hold a very good academic record are eligible to apply. There is no application fees.
Documents Required :
- Mark Sheet of Last Qualifying Examination
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fees Receipt Number
- Annual Non-Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Recent Passport Size Scan Photo
How To Apply Online For UP Scholarship 2022
- Visit the official website i.e. www.scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Search the “Student” section and then click on the “New Registration” button.
- Fill in all mandatory details and click on “Submit” to register.
Note:– Aadhar Card is Compulsory for the Scholarship Application 2021-22.
UP Scholarship Status Login Process
- Once registered, tap on the “Student” tab and select the “Fresh Login” option for fresh applications and the “Renewal Login” option for renewal applications as per the scholarship option you are applying for.
- Enter your login credentials- registration number, date of birth and password.
- You will be directed to a new page containing important instructions regarding form filling and click “Proceed”.
UP Scholarship Status Filling the Application Form
- After the completion of the login process, you will be directed to the user dashboard.
- Now, click on the “Fill in application form” section and enter all the required information in the field provided.
- Candidates must ensure to fill in the personal details, qualifications, and other information correctly.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
- Upload a Copy of All Supporting Documents
- Once you click on the submit button, you will need to upload your scanned photograph and other supporting documents.
- Candidates are advised to upload all the documents in the prescribed format.
- Review Your Application and Submit It
- Once you have filled the application form make sure to recheck and review the details before final submission.
- Candidates must note that there is no provision of making changes to the information filled by the applicant, once they have submitted the application form.
- Take a Print Out of Filled Application Form
- The last and final step is to save or download the filled registration form. Candidates also have to take a printout of the same and must keep the hard copy safe for further usage.
Apply To Online For UP Scholarship 2022
- For Fresh Applicants: Anyone who is a new applicant who has been admitted this year must be in class 11th, 12th (high school/intermediate) 2021-2022 and the other Dashmottar UG / PG / Diploma / Certificates courses, must apply in a fresh manner.
- For Renewal Applicants: Applicants who are already enrolled in any school or college and already applied for scholarships last year will have to renew their application that’s all.
- Please gather all the documents before applying online.
- If you do not have the non-refundable amount now, please check your tuition receipt OR contact the college or school if there is any type of confusion.
- Present the form to the school or college concerned within 3 days of submitting the application form.
UP Scholarship Status Making the Corrections
- After successful login, you need to check your scrutiny result which is visible on the screen.
- To make any corrections, click on the “Modify application after initial test” button.
- You will be landed on the application page.
- Make the required corrections and submit the corrected online application again.
How to Check UP Scholarship Status 2022
The UP Scholarship portal allows its users to check their online application status. Status 2022.
- To check UP Scholarship Status 2022 one should open the official website.
- Now, enter the login credentials, such as Registration Number and Date of Birth in the available space.
- After filling in the details, select the Search button to check UP Scholarship Status.
- The complete application status of UP Scholarship 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- UP scholarship Customer Care Phone: 0522-2209270, 0522-2288861, 0522-2286199
- Toll-free Number: 18001805131(Backward Class Welfare), 18001805229(Minority Welfare)
UP Scholarship Status (F.A.Qs)?
What is UP scholarship?
Uttar Pradesh scholarship scheme is meant for the state domiciled students who are belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ General categories. The scheme is launched under the umbrella of the Minority Welfare Department, Backward Classes Welfare Department, Tribal Welfare Department, and Samaj Kalyan Vibhag.
How can I check my UP scholarship for 2022?
The steps to check UP Scholarship are easy and hassle-free. All you need to do is visit the official website and then go to the application status and enter your login details. Refer to the UP scholarship status section for comprehensive steps.
How to apply for a scholarship in UP?
The applications for all scholarships offered by UP government can be made online through its Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System named ‘Saksham’.
What are the documents required to apply for a UP Scholarship?
While applying for a UP scholarship, the applicants need to provide certain documents in support of their application. Refer to the ‘UP Scholarship – Key Documents Required’ section for detailed information.
Here we have provided all the information about the UP Scholarship Status 2022 Check Online Pre and Post Matric Status, If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: PMAYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.