Ujjwala Yojana List 2022- Check PMUY Beneficiary List State Wise, उज्ज्वला योजना लिस्ट 2022 – PMUY सूची, लाभार्थी सूची, Ujjwala Yojana LPG List
Ujjwala Yojana List 2022: The Government of India launched in the year 2016. Ujjwala Yojana list 2022 is available here. If you are looking for the Beneficiary List of Ujjwala Yojana then you are on the right page.
The complete information about the process of checking the list and the necessary documents etc. is given in this article, must read very carefully for us. you will get much other relevant information about the scheme from this article such as scheme benefits, the application process, eligibility criteria, etc.
If you are unable to find how to check Ujjwala Yojana List 2022 then you should follow the steps given further on this page. Along with the step-by-step instructions,
Ujjwala Yojana List 2022
Ujjwala Yojana is an initiative of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. Under this initiative, the government is going to distribute LPG gas cylinders to eligible beneficiaries.
If you belong to an economically weaker section family and desire to know whether you are going to get the benefit of this scheme or not then you should check the Ujjwala Yojana beneficiary list.
PM Ujjwala scheme run by our Prime Minister Honorable Shri Narendra Modi ji, the persons who had registered and after their registration is successfully done,
you also want to check your list, let us tell such candidates to check the list. The complete process of this has been displayed at the end of this article, by going there you can check the list by checking the list process of PM Ujjwal Yojana.
Ujjwala Yojana List 2022 Main Point Highlights
|scheme name||Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana|
|started by||By PM Narendra Modi|
|Department||ministry of petroleum gas|
|Beneficiary||poor women of the country|
|purpose||Providing LPG Gas Cylinder|
Objective Of Ujjwala Yojana List
The objective of the Government of India behind starting the Ujjwala Yojana is to provide LPG gas subscriptions to the economically weaker section of the country. The government has found near about 8 crore beneficiaries under this scheme. The government has already provided LPG to the households.
Benefits Of Ujjwala Yojana List
- The scheme has been announced by the government of India
- Under the scheme economically weaker sections of women will be benefited
- Beneficiaries will get an LPG gas connection
- This scheme is beneficial for about 8 crore households in the country.
Ujjwala Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a women
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years
- Applicants should belong to below poverty line category
- Applicant must have a bank account
- The applicant must not have an LPG gas connection already.
- Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Below Poverty Line ration card.
- Photocopy of the bank passbook.
- Two passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Voter ID of the applicant.
How to check PM Ujjwala Yojana List
- To check the list you have to go to the official website
- From the open page, you have to select all the details as required
- First, you have to choose your state.
- Now select your district.
- Then select your block / tehsil.
- Then select the name of Panchayat
- Select the number of rows to be displayed.
- Hit submit button and the list will appear on the screen.
Application Procedure For New Gas Connection
- To apply you have to go to the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
- From the home page choose to apply for a PMUY connection
- A pop-up window will open on the screen
- Choose any of the following options
- Indane click here to apply
- Bharat gas click here to apply
- HP Gas click here to apply
- A new page will open on the screen
- Select the register now option
- Fill out the registration form
- Enter all the required details
- Choose to proceed button
- Complete the registration
- Fill out the further application
- Upload the significant documents
- Review the application form
- Submit the application by hitting submit button.
State Wise Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Beneficiary List
Applicants can check the Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List by visiting the official website of the scheme.
|serial number||State||Beneficiary Number||list|
|1.||Arunachal Pradesh||2,60,217||View List|
|3.||Andra Pradesh||1,22,70,164||View List|
|4.||A state in Eastern India||2,00,74,242||View List|
|7.||Himachal Pradesh||14,27,365||View List|
|10.||Jammu and Kashmir||20,94,081||View List|
|15.||Madhya Pradesh||1,47,23,864||View List|
|24.||Tamil Nadu||1,75,21,956||View List|
|25.||Uttar Pradesh||3,24,75,784||View List|
|28.||West Bengal||2,03,67,144||View List|
|30.||Andaman and Nicobar||92,717||View List|
|31.||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||66,571||View List|
|33.||Daman Island||44,968||View List|
- LPG Emergency Helpline-1906
- Toll-Free Helpline-1800-233-3555
- Ujjwala Helpline-1800-266-6696
Join Our Group For All Information And Update, योजना की सभी जानकारी और अपडेट के लिए हमारे ग्रुप से जुड़ें
|Follow US On Google News||यहां क्लिक करें|
|Linktree account||यहां क्लिक करें|
|Facebook Page||यहां क्लिक करें|
|यहां क्लिक करें|
|Instagram – India||यहां क्लिक करें|
|Google my business||यहां क्लिक करें|
|यहां क्लिक करें|
|PMAYojana Website||यहां क्लिक करें|
Ujjwala Yojana (F.A.Qs)?
What is the official website to check PM Ujjwala Yojana Beneficiary List?
The official website to see PM Ujjwala Yojana Beneficiary List is https://pmuy.gov.in. Applicants can see the new beneficiary list by visiting the portal through their mobile and computer.
Which citizens of the country are given the benefit of Ujjwala Yojana ?
The benefit of the scheme is given to those citizens of the country who live their life below the poverty line. Its benefit is given to the women of poor families, for this it is necessary for them to have a BPL card.
What is Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana?
The Ujjwala scheme has been started by the Prime Minister. Under which free gas connection facility is provided to the women of below poverty line families.
Can applicants check their name in PMUY list through online mode?
Yes, applicants can easily check their name in PMUY list through online mode.
How many citizens will be given the benefit of the scheme?
The benefit of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana will be given to 8 crore citizens of the country. So far many citizens have provided the benefits of the scheme.
By whom is the Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana operated?
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is operated by the Ministry of Petroleum Gas, India. This scheme was started for the citizens of poor family.
Here we have provided all the information about the Ujjwala Yojana List 2022- Check PMUY Beneficiary List State Wise If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: PMAYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.