Uidai new e learning portal certificate download Uidai E learning portal | Uidai New portal E learning 2022 | Aadhar Card E-Learning Portal
Hello & Welcome Dear Readers in this article you get to know about UIDAI e learning portal Registration Form 2022 Certificate Download UIDAI e-learning portal has been launched by Unique Identification Authority of India.
you can get the information about the update in the Aadhar card along with the Aadhar card enrollment and give the certificate by giving the exam. Aadhar Card Certificate You get information related to this scheme’s purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, process to Registration Form, etc.
UIDAI E learning portal 2022 UIDAI E-Learning
UIDAI has launched a new E-Learning Portal for Aadhar operators & Supervisors. Uidai New E Learning Portal People who want to work on the basis of the common citizen! Or the Working Care Superviser Creating
This training by making Aadhar Portal New ID Password through this Uidai New E Learning Portal Uidai New Aadhar Operator Supervisor can get a certificate
If you want to be a base operator, base supervisor or want to open the base service center by taking the base supervisor certificate or running your CSC Aadhaar UCL, then Uidai New E-Learning Portal will help you.
e learning.uidai.gov.in Main Point Highlights:
|Name||UIDAI e-Learning Portal|
|Launched By||By the Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Beneficiaries||All Citizens Of India|
|Objective||To Provide Training Related To Aadhaar Service|
|Benefits||Online Aadhaar Services|
|Category||Central Govt. Schemes|
Important Main Point UIDAI E learning portal
A New Portal has been launched by UIDAI, under which you can take training at all, whose name is e-learning portal, under which a certified certificate is given by UIDAI will be given to all those people who register on this portal do.
Through this portal, all the people are trained, which are not known about the basis card that how it is updated is all the information you will be given free through this portal and even if If you pass this exam then you will be given a certification certificate by the Aadhaar card.
What Is uidai new e-learning portal?
Unique Identification Authority of India has been done recently. The purpose behind lunching this portal is that those who work as Aadhaar or want to do the work of Aadhaar.
Aadhar Enrollment or work as an update in Aadhar. Due to lack of proper knowledge somewhere, they are not able to do the work of Aadhaar properly. E learning.uidai.gov.in
Aadhaar enrollment or update in Aadhaar, after which a certificate of Aadhaar enrollment or update course in Aadhaar will also be given. This certificate can also help you to a great extent in getting Aadhar center in future.
Benefits and Features of UIDAI E-Learning Portal
- UIDAI New E learning portal, any person can get aadhar card enrollment and update related information and get certificate.
- The given certificate can also help you to get aadhar center in future
- By registering yourself on this portal, you can get a certificate by doing an online course.
- Two types of courses are given on this portal in Hindi and English, which you can read and watch through pdf and video and get certificate by completing Aadhaar Enrollment and Update course.
e-learning portal Training material available from Aadhaar Operator Supervisor Portal
The following module will be discussed below through this portal e-learning.uidai.gov.in issued by UIDAI for aadhar e-learning portal training material available from Aadhaar Operator Supervisor Portal.
- Introduction to the Course
- Introduction to UIDAI Aadhaar
- Stakeholders in UIDAI Enrollment
- Onboarding of Enrollment Employee
- aadhar enrollment update process
- Steps for Packet Synchronization and Operator Synchronization
- Verification of the duly filled Enrollment Amendment Form
- Comprehensive Guidelines for Collection of Biometric Data
- Exception possibility or aadhar e-learning portal
- Maintaining quality while updating enrollment
- Violations and Fines Enrollment
- Due to an update error
- Violations and Penalties UIDAI Completion Process
- GPS details
- new enrollment
- Population update
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- proof of age
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
- Email ID etc.
How To Register UIDAI New E learning portal
- First of all go to e learning aadhar registration its official website
- After visiting this website you will get two options
- You have to click on Enrollment
- After clicking on it you have to click on Register Now
- After clicking on it a form will open in front of you
- In which your name, email id, state, agency type all the details have to be filled.
- After that click on submit
- After that you will be given a user id and password, you have to login with that
- After logging in, you will get to see four courses
- First Introduction to Aadhaar Certification, Aadhaar Authentication and Shading, Interaction Enrollment and Update Process Enrollment and Update Process
- You have to click on the type of training you want to take from this
- This course has to be completed after clicking
- After that can download this certificate form
How to Login in UIDAI New E-learning Portal
Interested beneficiaries can uidai e learning portal login to UIDAI New E-learning Portal 2022 by following the following guidelines:-
- visit the official website e-learning.uidai.gov.in Portal.
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- After this, you will have to enter the details of User Name / Email and Password.
- under the login option given on the homepage.
- After entering all the required details, you have to click on the login option,
- after which you can login to this portal.
How to Download Certificate from E-Learning Portal
e learning.uidai.gov.in download UIDAI New E-learning Portal 2022 by following the following guidelines:-
- For whatever course you have been given, it will be complicated.
- In this assignment will have to be compromised then you have to give a test
- According to the answer according to which you will be correct, you will be given points and if you pass this exam
- So you can download your certificate
1. New Test Structure and Question Bank for taking Aadhaar Supervisor/ Operator and Child Enrolment Lite Client Operator (CELC) will be applicable from 04.02.2019. All the Certification Exams conducted by Testing and Certification Agency (M/s NSEIT Ltd) shall be as per new pattern. All the candidates who had scheduled their Certification Exam on or after 04.02.2019 are requested to download the new Test Structure, Question Bank (s) and related Leaner Guide(s) from the table given below for self study and preparing for the Certification Exam.
2. For verification purpose, Candidates are advised to download latest copy of their e-Aadhaar (downloaded after 1st January 2019) from the website link “eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in” and carry the black & white/color print out of the same at NSEIT Ltd exam centre on date of exam.
3. As per UIDAI’s Testing and Certification Policy “The candidates must schedule their test within 6 months of depositing the fee, failing which, their fee shall be forfeited and they shall not be allowed to appear for the test against that fee.”
4. Candidates certified in Child Enrolment Lite Client will be able to work only on CELC application software and perform Child Enrolment. They will not be able to do any other type of enrolment using ECMP client. However, candidates certified as Operator/Supervisor will be able to work on both ECMP and CELC Client software. The minimum qualification for Operator/Supervisor or CELC Operator Certification is 12th pass. Only, in case of Aaganwadi/Asha workers the minimum qualification for CELC operator certification is 10th pass.
5. Certification is a mandatory requirement to perform Aadhaar enrolment and Update. Since UIDAI does not employ any certified candidate directly. All the Certified Candidates have to approach active Aadhaar Enrolment Agency to start Enrolment/Update work.
6. To register for Aadhaar ECMP Operator/Supervisor or CELC Operator Certification Exam on NSEIT Portal, candidate have to generate Offline Aadhaar XML file and share code from the following link – https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in and latest copy of e-Aadhaar having Virtual ID (VID) from the same link- https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. The XML along with Share code and VID Number will be used for New User Registration on NSEIT UIDAI Exam Registration Page-https://uidai.nseitexams.com/UIDAI/LoginAction.action.
- Toll Free Number:- 022-42706500
- Timings:- 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (Monday-Saturday)
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
|Join Our Group For All Information And Update, योजना की सभी जानकारी और अपडेट के लिए हमारे ग्रुप से जुड़ें|
|Follow US On Google News||यहां क्लिक करें|
|Linktree account||यहां क्लिक करें|
|Facebook Page||यहां क्लिक करें|
|यहां क्लिक करें|
|Instagram – India||यहां क्लिक करें|
|Google my business||यहां क्लिक करें|
|यहां क्लिक करें|
|PMAYojana Website||यहां क्लिक करें|
UIDAI e-learning (F.A.Qs)?
What is UIDAI portal?
Home – Unique Identification Authority of India. Government of India.
Which is the official website of IDAI e-learning portal ?
Official website – e-learning.uidai.gov.in
Uidai E learning portal How to get Course Certificate
As soon as they read the material given in both the courses, now they complete the test. After that you will get the option to download the certificate, by clicking on which option you can download the certificate. For this you do not need to go anywhere, you can read this assignment online sitting at home, give test and can also get certificate.
How to Register on UIDAI eLearning Portal?
visit the official website e-learning.uidai.gov.in Portal.
What will be the benefit of Uidai E learning portal Course Certificate
e learning.uidai.gov.in portal Course Certificate This can help to a great extent in getting Aadhaar center in future. Because through this certificate, complete information about the working of Aadhar card and updating in Aadhar card has been told. If you are also thinking of taking Aadhar center then you should definitely take certificate after completing this course.
Here we have provided all the information about the UIDAI New E learning portal Registration Form 2022 Certificate Download If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know. I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: PMAYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.
uidai e learning login
e learning aadhar registration
uidai e learning portal 2022
e learning uidai gov in download
uidai e learning questions and answers
e learning registration
aadhaar e learning questions and answers pdf