Punjab Land Records Hello & Welcome Dear Readers in this article you get to know about Punjab Land Records (PLRS): Jamabandi, Nakal Verification, Mutation Records Land Records Punjab | Jamabandi, Nakal Verification | Punjab Land Records Online | Mutation Records ((PLRS) Punjab Land Records
Punjab Land Records Society has been established to serve the purpose. The portal allows the residents of the state to view and check the status of their respective land records in the comfort of their homes.
Check the online procedure to view Punjab land records online, Jamabandi, Mutation reports and status, Nakal Verification, and much more.
Punjab Land Records (PLRS): Jamabandi, Nakal Verification, Mutation Records
Act, 1860. Through PLRS, numerous land and revenue-related strategies and policies have been digitalized. National Information Centre, Punjab has designed and developed the portal to assist the people. The Department of Revenue, Punjab, in collaboration with NIC developed Jamabandi Punjab Portal. This portal helps the citizens of the state to access their land records, Jamabandi, Mutation reports, etc
All the services will available online, then people need not visit the government offices for getting details or updates. Also, the Punjab Lands Record Society is a state-level body. You also get information easily through these centers. The department of Land and Revenue has vast records. So, with the help of online technology, it will be easy for the department to maintain records as well.
The main aim of providing these services through online mode is to bring transparency to the government offices. And it also helps the state to develop programs.
Punjab Land Records Main point highlights:
|Name||Punjab Land Records (PLRS)|
|Launched by||Punjab Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Punjab|
|Objective||Providing digital land records|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Punjab land records online is to provide the facility to all the citizens of Punjab to view their Jamabandi details. this portal now the residents of Punjab are not required to visit any government offices in order to fetch the details regarding their land records
Services On Punjab Land Records
- Cadastral Map
- Checking Jamabandi
- Checking Roznmacha
- Correction Request
- Integrated Property Wise Transaction Details
- Mutation After Registry
- Mutation Report
- Nakal Verification
- Property tax register
- Registry deed
Benefits And Features Of Punjab Land Records
- Through Punjab, land records portal the residents of Punjab will be able to view all the information regarding their land records
- For the purpose of viewing land records, they are not required to visit any government offices
- This will save time and money of people
- Punjab land records portal will bring transparency in the system
- For viewing the land records the residents of Punjab just have to go to the official portal
- You can even do correction in your land records through this portal
- The details of court cases can also be viewed from this portal
- The resident of Punjab can also view cadastral map through Punjab land records portal
Punjab Land Records- PLRS
Under the PLRS Land Records, You will find the following services. Now you may check all the following services in a very easy manner.
Process to check Jamabandi in Punjab Online mode
- At First, Candidates have to visit the Official Link of the portal.
- Then, the homepage of the official portal appears in front of you.
- So, on the left side of the homepage, you can see the list has given.
- After that click on the Jamabandi option given. When you click on that, a drop-down menu comes before you.
- But before choosing any option you need to set region before, which is shown in front of you after clicking on the Jamabandi option.
- Then you need to enter details such as, first select the Jamabandi period (Current or Previous)
- Second choose your district, tehsil, village, and year.
- At last click on the Set Region option.
- Now you can also see the option given in Jamabandi drop-down list: Owner Name Wise, Khewat Number wise, Khasra Number Wise, and Khatouni Number Wise.
- So you need to choose an option as per your requirement.
Owner Name Wise Jamabandi :
- Firstly, click on the Owner Name wise option under appear on your page.
- Then a new option comes in front of you.
- So, enter the name of the owner. And then click on View Owner Relation.
- At last, details will be seen on your screen, if write the name correctly.
Khewat No. Wise Jamabandi Details :
- Secondly, when you select this option on your page.
- Then again a new field appeared.
- So, you need to select Khewat Number first.
- After that enter the security code.
- Then click on view Reports.
Khasra No. Wise Jamabandi Details :
- Select the option Khasra Number.
- Then you need to choose your area khasra number.
- After that enter the security code.
- At last, click on view reports.
- And the details khasra number-wise appear on your system.
Khatouni No. Wise Jamabandi reports :
- you need to select the option for Khatouni Number wise Jamabandi details.
- After that, you need to select the khatouni number or enter the number.
- Then, enter the security code in a given field.
- In the end, select the option to view reports also.
- Now the details of Jamabandi appear as per Khatouni Number Wise on your computer.
Punjab Land Records Society, then you can contact the given official number.
: 0172- 2748469/ 2742242
|Official Portal||Click here|
|PMAYojana Home||Click here|
Punjab Land Records (F.A.Q)?
1. What is the importance of land records?
Land Records are required while availing any agricultural loans, during the sale of the property, at the time of property partition, etc.
2. What is Fard/ Jamabandi in Land Records Punjab?
A Fard is a Government issued document that indicates the owner of the designated land. It consists of purchasing and selling records of the property for the last several years.
3. What is the Khasra number in Punjab?
Khasra number is the number allotted to a particular piece of land.
4. What is the Khewat number in Punjab?
Kuwait number is the no. of the multiple owner holdings of that particular property.
5. What is the Khatouni number in Punjab state?
Khatouni no. is the number of cultivators responsible for cultivating the piece of land.
6. There is a mistake in my land record. What is the correct procedure for the same?
If there are some errors in your land records, you can request corrections through Jamabandi Punjab Portal. Visit the portal and click on the “Correction in Record” tab available on the side menu bar. Follow the instructions to proceed further.
7. Who should I contact for any queries regarding Punjab Land Records?
You can communicate with the concerned PLRS officials for resolving your doubts and issues through a phone call on 0172-2742242 and 0172-2748469 or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here we have provided all the information about the Punjab Land Records (PLRS): Jamabandi, Nakal Verification, Mutation Records, If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: PMAYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.