Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2022 | Arunodoi Scheme | Orunodoi Scheme Registration Form | Orunodoi Form PDF
Hello, & Welcome Dear Readers in this article you get to know about Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2022: Apply Online, Eligibility, Benefits & Form, Arunodoi Scheme was announced by the Health Minister of Assam Mr Himanta Biswa Sarma on 12th August 2020.
This scheme came into the role on 17th August 2020, and the government started the selection process of beneficiaries by 2nd October 2020 and then started the distribution process of money.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme, its scope, how to fill the application form? What are the Eligibility Criteria? and the Selection process of the applicant, and you can also find the official links below the article.
Orunodoi Scheme Assam 2022
Arunodoi Scheme is a new scheme of the Government of Assam is launched on 2nd October 2020. ‘Orunodoi’ scheme will provide Financial Assistance of Rs. 830 per month through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme to around 17 Lakh Families in the state
The Assam government implemented the Arundoi Scheme to support the poor families of Assam whether they come under NFSA or not. According to the scheme, the government will give 830 INR per month to low-income families, and this scheme implies for women, who are widows, unmarried, specially-abled, separated women, members of the specially-abled family.
Orunodoi Scheme Main Point Overview:
|Name of Scheme||Assam Orunodoi Scheme|
|Launched On||2nd October 2020|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Implemented By||Finance Department of Assam|
|Objective||To provide financial help to poor people|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Assam government allowed 400 INR for medicines so that they can take care of their health-related necessities, 150 INR is for fruits and vegetables, 200 INR for pulses, and 80 INR for sugar, which comes into the total of 830 INR, which can be distributed every month to the families.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Scope
The Government of Assam will provide monthly financial assistance to the eligible beneficiaries for procuring medicines, pulses, and sugar wherein Rs 400 per family per month is to be given to each beneficiary family for procuring medicines for taking care of their health needs, Rs 200 per family per month.
Orunodoi’ scheme will provide for 50% subsidy for the 4 Kgs of pulses a family consumes in a month and Rs 80 per month per family which will effectively subsidize 50% of the monthly expenditure they will spend on the 4 Kgs of sugar that they will purchase for the house every month.
Separately, Rs 150 per family per month would be provided for the purchase of essential fruits and vegetables over and beyond what they grow in their homestead farms. The medical and nutritional support will have a consolidated inflow of Rs 830 per month to a family.
Beneficiary Under Assam Orunodoi Scheme
Under this scheme around 22 lakh, beneficiaries will cover. This scheme has been launched by the chief minister of Assam Sarbananda Sonowal during a function held at Amingaon in Kamrup district.
These benefits will be received by the female member of the family in order to empower women. Under this scheme, those families will be given priority where there are windows, divyang, unmarried girls etc .
The government is also planning to add eight lakh more families under this scheme. Out of this 22 lakh beneficiary, the Government of Assam will transfer the amount to the 18.60 lakh to the families of 29 districts.
- The rest of the beneficiaries of the Bodoland Territorial Area Districts will get benefit amount after BTC elections. These districts are Kokrajhar, Chirang, Baksa and Udalguri.
- The money will be received by beneficiaries from the month of November on 1st December 2020.
- For the month of December, the benefit amount will transfer to all the beneficiary’s bank account on 26 December 2020.
The beneficiaries will also be liable to the following subsidy amount on the different types of essential goods that they will buy from the shops:-
|Procure Medicines||400 rupees|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of pulses||200 rupees|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of sugar||80 rupees|
|Fruits and vegetable||150 rupees|
|Total amount||830 rupees|
Benefits Of Orunodoi Scheme
Under this scheme, the amount will transfer to the beneficiary women through the direct bank transfer method. This amount will be transferred every year for the next five years.
Under this scheme priority will be given to women who are disabled/ widow/ divorced/ unmarried/ separated or handicapped. There are many types of benefits that will provide to the beneficiaries in this scheme:-
- A measure of 2800 crore rupees is reserved for the Scheme under which every year 10 thousand rupees to be given to 27 lakh helpless families through DBT.
- The support is given by the government of Rs. 830 per month will mean an additional per annum income of Rs. 10,000 to the poor households.
- 25 lakh rupees will give per school for 200-grade schools on the pilot reason for foundation improvement.
- The Assam government is to give free sterile napkins to young ladies in sixth to twelfth norms government and government-helped schools.
- The Assam government has additionally begun Sarba Brihat DBT Scheme from 17 August and the Beneficiary choice will begin from region level advisory group will begin.
- Just ladies will be the recipient of the plan to guarantee its appropriate use by the family.
Hon'ble Minister Shri @himantabiswa's appeal to the people of Assam the benefits of #Orunodoi should reach those who deserve it the most. This scheme of the Govt of assam would surely help the needful..#AssamCares pic.twitter.com/FzDVnSwiRi
— Mimo Das (@mimodas29) September 6, 2020
Features Of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
- Arunodoi or Orunodoi Scheme is a state funded scheme launched by the Assam Government for providing monthly financial assistance to the poor families of the state.
- It will be launched formally on 2nd October 2022.
- It is one of the biggest funded scheme of the state and also one of the 18 flagship schemes of the state government.
- This scheme is meant only for the residents of Assam.
- A monthly financial assistance of Rs.830/- will be provided to each beneficiary household through the method of Direct Bank Transfer (DBT).
- Women empowerment and assisting poor & vulnerable households in the state by providing financial support to them is the motto of this scheme.
- A sum of nearly Rs.2800 crores has been sanctioned by the state government for this scheme.
- The scrutiny of prospective beneficiaries will be done at Block and district level.
- Only eligible households will be able to fill applications.
- A final beneficiary list will be prepared and on the basis of which financial assistance will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- The fund will be transferred through DBT in the name of the women of the household preferably as she is the main caretaker of the house.
- Priority will be given to the poor households having female members as women empowerment is one the objectives of this scheme.
Arunodoi Scheme Eligibility
- Applicants must be permanent member of Assam state.
- They should presently residing in the state.
- The total annual income of the household from all the sources should be less than 2 lakh.
- Beneficiary (female member of the household) must have a bank account and the name in the bank records should be same as mentioned in the details provided for scheme. In case a beneficiary do not have a bank account, one must open an account before the date of approval of application.
Arunodoi Scheme Assam Documents Required
- Id proof of the applicant
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of resident
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Bank passbook
- Passport sized photographs
- other supporting documents as prescribed
How to apply Arunodoi Scheme 2022 in Assam?
As we said the mode of application is offline. Interested applicants need to download the application form. Then follow the given instruction as mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of the scheme at https://finance.assam.gov.in/.
- On the web homepage, you will see a tab of ‘Schemes & Projects’ in the upper menu bar.
- Now you need to find the “Arunodoi Scheme/ Orunodoi Scheme”.
- Here you will get a link to download the application form in PDF format.
- After downloading, you need to fill the form with the correct details.
- Now attach all required documents along with the application form.
- In the end, submit the completed form to the respective officials.
Selection Procedure of Beneficiary for the Arunodoi Scheme
The selection of beneficiaries for the Orunodoi Scheme 2021 will take place from 17th August 2020. The beneficiary women will get the benefit amount directly to their bank account. This amount will be given every month for the next five years. This scheme is for all eligible people even they are coming under NFSA or not. Under the selection process, priority will be given to those women who are Disabled/ Widow female/ Divorced female/ Unmarried female/ Separated female or Handicapped household member.
Note – The Assam government released a beneficiary list of the Orunodoi scheme shortly. Then after the Arunodoi scheme list download link available soon.
What is the Motive behind Arunodoi Scheme?
The Govt of Assam is taking this step to improve the condition of women under the state. The government launched this scheme during this COVID-19 pandemic where the people facing an economic setback. The state citizens are not able to afford basic needs like food and medicine. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial help, so that the poor families of the state can get medicine and basic things for them. This is a great initiative by the state government for women empowerment and financial help by the Orunodoi Scheme.
Important NewUpdate of Arunodoi Scheme 2022
Users, here we provided you with the complete details of the Arunodoi Scheme Assam Online Apply & Registration Form. If you have any queries related to Orunodoi Scheme 2022 Apply Online, kindly visit the official website at https://finance.assam.gov.in/ or contact the concerned department’s official person. As soon as the government release the Arunodoi Scheme 2022 last date of the application, will update it here pmayojana .
ORUNODOI – APPLICATION DISTRICT WISE STATUS
|12||DIMA HASAO||Click Here|
|19||KAMRUP METRO||Click Here|
|20||KARBI ANGLONG||Click Here|
|30||SOUTH SALMARA MANCACHAR||Click Here|
|33||WEST KARBI ANGLONG||Click Here|
Assam Arunodoi (F.A.Qs)?
1. What is Assam Arunodoi (Orunodoi) Scheme?
Orunodoi Yojana is a new scheme of the Assam government to provide financial assistance to poor families of the state.
2. Who is eligible for Orunodoi Scheme?
The state resident families whose total household income is less than Rs 2 lakh per annum are eligible to take scheme benefits.
3. How much amount will be given as assistance under this scheme?
The State Govt provides Rs 830 per month to all eligible women under this scheme.
4. When will be the scheme launched?
This Orunodoi scheme will be launched on 2nd October 2020.
5. How to apply for Orunodoi Scheme?
Download the Arunodoi Scheme application form in PDF format through online mode from this link. Then fill it up carefully and submit the form along with all required documents to the concerned authority.
6. Who can apply for this Orunodoi Scheme?
The Assam govt. run this Scheme for those women who belong to the low-income groups of the society to support them financially.
Here we have provided all the information about Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2022: Apply Online, Eligibility, Benefits you should definitely share it with people you know.
I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: PMAYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.