NREGA Payment List 2022: Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) i.e. MNREGA scheme is applicable all over India. Job card holders get 100 days of guaranteed employment in a financial year.
The money for the works done under MNREGA is directly deposited in the bank account. But most of the job card holders do not know that we can check the NREGA payment list online while sitting at home.
The government of India has released the NREGA Job Card New List 2022 to help poor, unemployed families in cities and rural areas find work. Every state in the country gets its own copy of this list.
In today’s article, we will show the MGNREGA Payment List. So, NREGA workers may verify their payment on the list. Additionally, we will discuss the objectives and benefits of NREGA Payment List 2022 How to check MNREGA payment list?
NREGA Payment List 2022
NREGA Job Card New List 2022 under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 to help urban and rural impoverished jobless households.
The Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India has created an official web portal for information and services related to MNREGA scheme. On this web portal, you can see the list of job card holders , extract your job card number ,
nrega.nic.in Payment List 2022 Main Point Overview
|Name of the Article||NREGA Payments List|
|launched by||Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India|
|Name of Scheme||MGNREGA|
|Beneficiaries||Poor People of the States|
|Major Benefit||100 days of development work|
|Objective||To Provide Jobs under this scheme|
The postal service transfers funds to the NREGA account. This requires linking the NREGA Job Card account with the post office payment bank account.
This payment job card is electronically transferred to the holder’s account through RTGS/NEFT. along with this you can see the payment list of MNREGA. Let us tell you a step-by-step simple way to see the payment list.
The Objective of the MNREGA Payment List is to allow eligible applicants who are already enrolled in the program to locate their names on the list of government-issued payments.
The Indian government offers a job card list to give 100 days of development labor to rural unemployed individuals. The NREGA Job Card 2022 seeks to end rural unemployment.
List of States under NREGA Payment List 2022
|A state in Eastern India||Sikkim|
|Jammu and Kashmir||West Bengal|
|Jharkhand||Andaman and Nicobar|
|Kerala||Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|Karnataka||Daman and Diu|
How to check NREGA Payment List 2022 online
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of NREGA Payment List.
- Homepage will be presented in front of you. On the homepage, click on the Transparency and Accountability block. Now the job card option will appear, click on it.
- Now another webpage will open in front of you. Here you will see the list of all the states. Whichever state you are a citizen of, you have to select it.
- Now a form will be presented in front of you in which you have to fill your financial year, district, block, panchayat etc. After filling the information, click on the Proceed button.
- Now on the new webpage, a list of names of all the people will open in front of you whose names are included in the job card list.
- You can see your name in this list and click on your job card number.
- Now you can see the list of works done by you under the scheme. Click on any work you have done to see the payment.
- As soon as you click, information about the work done, wages, amount due according to attendance and total payment will appear in front of you.
View NREGA Post Office Payment Information
Post office sends money to NREGA account. For this, NREGA job card account and post office payment bank account will have to be linked.
- According to the official website, NREGA postal payment is done online through e-FMS.
- This payment is transferred online to the account of the job card holder.
- Payment is done through NEFT / RTGS.
- The payment process of post office and commercial bank is also used for NREGA postal payment.
If you go to the official website of e-FMS or NREGA, then you get a manual in which information related to payment is given. You need to follow the following steps to view NREGA postal payment:
Updating Post Office Bank Account in NREGA Job Card
- First of all visit the official website of NREGA.
- Now open the Gram Panchayat data entry page.
- Click on Update Applicant’s Post Office details as per the downloaded format.
- Enter your Post Office Bank Account. In this way you can update NREGA post office account for postal payment.
NREGA Payment List (F.A.Qs)?
- Visit Official Portal. All the applicants need to visit the official website of the MNREGA,
- the official portal of the scheme is www.nrega.nic.in. …
- Select your State. …
- Find your name from the list. …
- Click on the Job card Link.
- Open nrega.nic.in on your mobile phone.
- Now click on the Services button and then click on the Job Card Button.
- After that enter your District Name, Panchayat and Search type.
- Click on Check Status in the last step and then you can see NREGA Job Card status 2022.
Keep visiting our website: PMAYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.