Learning License Apply Online 2022 Fees and Documents Required, Learning License Download and Status Check | Learner License Validity and Renewal Learner License (LL) Online Form
Learning License 2022 Driving Licence | Parivahan Sewa | Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Government of India learner license can also be called a provisional or temporary driving license is given to those applicants who have applied for fresh DL. For legal driving in India, it is necessary to have all the documents, including Driving License. In case you don’t possess DL, then at least you must hold a learner’s driving license at parivahan.gov.in
The government of India allows citizens to obtain a Learner’s Licence under Section 4, which provides that a person who has completed 16 years of age may obtain a driving license to drive a two-wheeler without gear whose engine capacity does not exceed 50 cc with the consent of parent/guardian.
To apply for LL, keen candidates can check the status of their application and also learner license download it through the official portal. Sarathi Parivahan Sewa is the official site, for applying for a driving license and numerous services are provided by govt via this portal.
Learning License Apply Online 2022
Learner’s License | Parivahan Sewa | Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Government of India All the processes will explain to you and how to apply online and how to pay the fee, what is required the document, all the details provided at parivahan.gov.in learning license
parivahan.gov.in learning license for Learner Licence is a temporary driving license, it means you applied for a driving license, you can drive with this license but the learner license is valid online for 6 months,
This is not a permanent driving license. after 1 month, you got a learner’s driving license and you can apply for a permanent driving license. Apply Online For New Learning Licence Learning Licence (LL) Apply Online A person is only allowed to operate a motor vehicle on public roads if they have a valid driver’s license, which is a legal document issued by the government.
Learning License Main Point Highlights:
|Department Name||parivahan.gov.in, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways|
|Portal Name||Learning License|
|Beneficiaries||people of India|
|the main purpose||Grant of LL for car/bike/truck etc.|
|official website||Click Here|
Objectives of Learning License
The goal of issuing a learner’s permit is to allow the applicant to train themselves under the supervision of a train driver within a few months. The only reason the government issues a learner’s permit is so that individuals can get driving experience under regulated conditions that minimize danger and enable inexperienced drivers to gain confidence and experience.
Benefits of Learning License
- The law in India says that no one can learn how to drive a car without a license.
- Before getting the real license, the applicant has to apply for a learner license and drive with the learner license in their possession for a certain amount of time.
- If someone has a learner’s permit and is being watched by a licensed driver, the traffic police won’t give them a challan.
Types of Learner Licenses in India
A learner’s license is granted to a candidate according to the category of the vehicle that the applicant intends to learn how to operate.
|Category of Use||License Class||Vehicle Type|
|Personal use||MC 50CC (Motorcycle 50 cc)||Motorcycles with engine capacity of 50 cc or less than 50 cc|
|LMV – NT||Light Motor Vehicle used for non-transport purposes|
|FVG||Motorcycles of any engine capacity but with no gears like scooters and mopeds|
|MC EX50CC||Motorcycles with a capacity of 50 CC or more, motorcycles with gear and Light Motor Vehicles (LMVs) including cars|
|MCWG or M / CYCL.WG||All types of Motorcycles including Motorcycle with gear|
|Commercial Use||HGMV||Heavy Goods Motor Vehicle|
|LMV – TR||Light Motor Vehicle used for commercial purposes|
|HPMV||All India driving permit for trucks and cars or open licence / Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle|
|LMV – NT||Light Motor Vehicle for non-transport purposes|
|MGV||Medium Goods Vehicle|
1. Personal Use:
Various services related to new/old driving licence or learner’s licence like Appointment Booking, Duplicate driving licence, Application Status, Online test for learner’s licence, etc.
- For a Motorcycle with a 50cc engine capacity, MC50CC license class is given.
- For light motor vehicles for non-transport purposes, there is an LMV-NT license.
- Motorcycle with gear ear and light motor vehicles including gears and motorcycles with a capacity of 50 cc+ there is MC EX50CC license class given.
- For all types of vehicles with gear or without gear, there is a personal use license class given with the name MCWG or M / CYCL.WG
2 Commercial Use :
- Vehicles of the heavy class that uses goods for transportation services are called the HGMV vehicle class.
- For light motor vehicles for business purposes or transportation purposes, they are given LMV – TR vehicle class license.
- For heavy passenger vehicles like buses, there is HPMV vehicle class.
- For light motor vehicles which are for commercial purposes only and are not used for Transport, purposes are given the class name of LMV – NT license
- For medium goods vehicles, they are given MG vehicle class license
parivahan.gov.in Learning License Age in India
Those under the learner licence age of 18 but over the age of 16 are eligible to receive a Learning License, which is only good for a period of six months.
The minimum age required to obtain a learner’s licence for a Light Motor Vehicle in India is 18 years. Anyone applying for a learner’s license
- first step for getting a valued license is is they must apply for a Learning License.
- After applying for the learning license which is valid for 6 months
- They will train themselves in driving the particular vehicle they applied for
- Then there will be a test on the appointed day
- And if a person or candidate passes the driving test only then does he receives a valid license which is mailed to his permanent address.
parivahan.gov.in Learning License Fees Online
The fee structure for a learner’s license in India
|1||Learner’s License for each class of vehicle (on paper)||Rs 200.00|
|2||Permanent Driving License on Smart Card||Rs 200.00|
|3||International Driving Permit (on paper)||Rs 500.00|
|4||Renewal of Driving License on Smart Card||Rs 250.00|
|5||Driving test for each class of vehicle||Rs 50.00|
|6||Endorsement of new class of vehicle on Smart Card DL||Rs 200.00|
|7||Renewal of DL on Smart Card after expiry of grace period||Rs 200.00 + penalty @ Rs 50 per year or part thereof|
Learning License Eligibility
To be eligible to submit an application for a learner’s permit, a person must satisfy all of the following requirements:
- The student is responsible for obtaining the permission of the teacher or parent.
- The bearer of a learning license must have an adult passenger in the vehicle at all times. This means that applicants driving a car while applying for a license won’t be penalized unless they have a licensed driver acting as a supervisor.
- they must get permission from a guardian or parent.
- As a trainee, you are only allowed to operate cars that do not have gears and have engines that are no more powerful than 50 cubic centimeters.
- For motorcycles with gears, you have to be 18 to get a Learner’s license.
- To get a Learner’s license for bikes up to 50 ccs without accessories, a person must be at least 16 years old. In cases where a candidate is below the age of 18
A Learner’s Licence is a document issued by the respective state Regional Transport Office (RTO) and Regional Transport Authority (RTO)
- Passport (Please check that the passport has not expired)
- Election Card
- Aadhar Card
Documents that prove age
- Birth Certificates (D.O.B)
- School Certificate with printed D.O.B. (Marks Sheet of 10th Class)
- PAN card (Permanent Account Number)
- Election Card
- Aadhar Card
Documents that prove your address:
- Electricity Bills
- PAN Card (Permanent Account Number)
- Aadhar Card
- Election Card
- Ration Card
- LIC Bond
- Rental Agreements/Property Papers
- If applicable, medical certification
- Self-declaration of medical fitness
- Passport size photographs (6)
How to Apply for Learner’s License? – Parivahan Sewa
To apply for learner’s License? | Parivahan Sewa | Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Government of India
- Visit the official website of the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways. (https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice/stateSelection.do)
- Select your state from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Apply for a Learners License.
- Choose the applicant with the Aadhaar option and take the test from the selected palace or from home.
- Click on the option no driving license issued in India.
- Click the Submit button.
- Click on Submit via Aadhaar authentication option and then submit.
- Submit your Aadhaar card details, and mobile number and click on Generate OTP.
- Enter your OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- Click on the box of accepting the terms and conditions and then click on the Authentication button.
- Select the desired payment option to pay the license fee.
- Watch the 10-minute driving instruction video mandatory by the government for proceeding with the test.
- You will receive an OTP and password on the registered mobile number after the end of the video.
- Complete the given form and proceed with the test.
- Fix the front camera of your device and turn it on.
- Complete the test. You will have to answer at least 6 questions right out of 10 to pass the test.
- In case you fail in the test, you will have to give a Rs 50 fee to appear again for the test.
- You will receive a confirmation after completing and getting a pdf later of your learning drivers license.
Learning License Offline Application Procedure
For almost all states in India, you can get a learner’s license online. You can also go to the RTO office closest to you and apply for a learner’s license there.
If you want to apply for a learner’s permit in person,
- First, you have to go to the RTO office and ask for an application form for a learner’s permit.
- After you get the form, you have to fill it out and attach photos to it. Along with the document, you must also include proof of your age, your address, and your identity.
- After filling out the form, you must take it to the nearest RTO office and turn it in. Officials at the RTO office will finish the rest of the process and give you a date and time for a test.
- You will have to pass a written test to get in.
- If you pass this test, the learner’s permit will be sent to your home address.
- If you take lessons at a licensed driving school, the school might help you get a learner’s permit.
Learning Procedure for Getting a Learner’s Licence
This method is essential for all candidates for a learner’s permit.
On the scheduled date of the license test, all applicants are recommended to be at the designated locations a half-hour early, as instructed by the authorities.
Different states may have different testing methods, and various classes of automobiles have different testing situations. For example, there may be an easy test for a light vehicle but a tough test for a heavy vehicle such as a truck. Before issuing a valid license, novice drivers are evaluated in a variety of ways across the states.
If you pass the exam, you have 30 days from the date of issuance of your learner’s permit to apply for a permanent driver’s license. In addition, the application for a permanent driver’s license must be submitted within 180 days after the day the learner’s permit was issued.
If you fail the exam, you can retake it by re-registering on the official website.
Join Our Group For All Information And Update, योजना की सभी जानकारी और अपडेट के लिए हमारे ग्रुप से जुड़ें
|Follow US On Google News||यहां क्लिक करें|
|Linktree account||यहां क्लिक करें|
|Facebook Page||यहां क्लिक करें|
|यहां क्लिक करें|
|Instagram – India||यहां क्लिक करें|
|Google my business||यहां क्लिक करें|
|यहां क्लिक करें|
|PMAYojana Website||यहां क्लिक करें|
Learning License (F.A.Qs)?
How can I get learners licence in Telangana?
- Visit www.aptransport.in.
- Click on new learner license.
- Fill the required details.
- Book a slot for the learning license test.
- Visit the RTO to give the test.
- Once the applicant passes the test, the learning license is issued.
What is the validity of learning licence?
Learning license which was issued to candidate will be valid for 6 months.
Can a 16 year old get a license in India?
The applicant must be at least 16 years old and must have the consent of parent or guardian if he is less than 18 years old. The applicant should be at least 18 years old. The applicant should have completed 8th standard.
How can I apply for learners license in Punjab?
- Visit Ministry of Road Transport and Highways Website-parivahan.gov.in/parivahan.
- Click on online services and select driving license related services.
- Enter the name of the state-Punjab.
- Click on apply online and new learning license.
- Fill out the application form
Can a 17 year old get a learning license in India?
You can apply for this type of licence only by the age of 16. Before you get a driving licence, obtaining a learner’s licence for the specific class of vehicle is a must. And for this, knowing about various types of learner’s licence is important.
Here we have provided all the information about the Learning License Apply Online 2022 Fees and Documents Required. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know. I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: PMAYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.