Kalia Yojana List 2022 | New List 1st, 2nd, 3rd Odia Fast Tech, Check Odisha KALIA Yojana List 2022, KALIA Yojana Beneficiary List Check Online
Hello & Welcome Dear Readers in this article you get to know about Kalia Yojana List 2022 | New List, 1st, 2nd, 3rd Odia Fast Tech Kalia Yojana is started by the Odisha Government and Odisha CM Mr. Naveen Patanaik. For deep knowledge, the KALIA Yojana government is providing a number of benefits in the form of financial aid to the farmers or beneficiaries.
The Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme through the official website because the government has released it. The KALIA Yojana List for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Installment for a farmer in Odisha 2022 full details at the official portal. The KALIA Yojana is implemented by the Odisha Govt. for the benefit of farmers.
In this article, we will share with you the step-by-step procedure to find out the new updated Odisha KALIA Yojana 2022 beneficiary List. So Stay with us and read the complete information carefully.
Kalia Yojana List | kaliaportal New List, 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Kalia Yojana First Installment 14th May 2021 the chief minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik will transfer the Financial assistance to the beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana. the Government of Odisha has transferred approx Rs 1272 Crore to the beneficiary of Kalia Yojana.
Approximately 53 Lakh Farmers of Odisha have gotten the benefits of Kalia Yojana through this Kalia Yojana 2021 Installment. You will get Rs 2000 in their bank account by this February 2021 installment. This amount i.e Rs 1272 has been transferred through the Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) method.
The Government of Odisha has deposited Rs 386 crores into the bank account of 18 lakh landless farmers as covid assistance.The landless farmer will get an assistance of Rs 1000 through this scheme.
On this occasion, the chief minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik said that the fight against coronavirus will continue till the recommendations of the MS Swaminathan committee are implemented
KALIA Yojana List Odisha Main Point Highlights:
|Name of the scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|Initiated by||Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik, Government of Odisha|
|Launched date||21st December, 2018|
|Article about||KALIA Yojana Final List|
|Scheme type||State government scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers|
Kalia Yojana Second Installment 11th September 2021 the Chief Minister of Odisha State Mr. Naveen Patnaik has released Rs 742.58 crore under the beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana. This KALIA Yojana Payment has been transferred for Rabi Season through Direct Benefits Transfer Method.
The amount of 2000 has been transferred to each eligible farmer’s bank account. For the Rabi Season total of 37.12 lakh farmers have been selected as a beneficiary of Kalia Yojana.The Government of Odisha had disbursed Rs 742.58 crore into the bank accounts of 3712914 farmers under Kalia Yojana on 11 September 2021 throughout the state.
About KALIA Yojana 2022
- Support for cultivation– Rs. 10000 per family in Rabi & Kharib seasons covering the 30 lakh small & marginal farmer families.
- Support for livelihood– Rs. 12500 to 10 Lakh landless agriculture households for livelihoods activities.
- Financial assistance– Rs. 10000 per annum to 10 lakh vulnerable agriculture households& landless laborers.
- Life insurance cover– Life insurance of Rs. 2 lakhs and additional personal accident cover of Rs. 2 lakhs to 57 lakh households of cultivators and landless agri. laborers.
- Interest free crop loan– All Crop loans up to Rs 50000 now at Zero interest or interest free.3
- KALIA Scholarship Scheme– It will provide the scholarship benefits to the KALIA Beneficiary Farmer’s Children who are pursuing higher education into government professional colleges
Odisha KALIA Yojana Budget 2022
The government has sanctioned Rs. 5115 crore rupees for 43 lakh beneficiaries. For the year 2021, the state government has passed a budget of Rs. 3195 crore the government has disclosed to distribute Rs. 10000/- per annum to each beneficiary. Under KALIA Yojana the state government is going to distribute only Rs. 4000/- rest Rs. 6000/- will be distributed by the central government under PM Kisan yojana. You need not apply for both schemes separately. If you have enrolled with Kalia Yojana you will get the benefits of PM Kisan yojana too.
Objective of Kalia Yojana Portal
Following are the objectives of the government behind launching this scheme for the farmers:-
- The first and foremost objective of the government is to relieve the debt-ridden farmers from the debt trap and for this purpose the government has sanctioned more than Rs.10000/- crore.
- Directly attack poverty by providing financial assistance to the vulnerable agriculture households, landless labourers as well as marginal cultivators of the state.
- To help 92% of cultivators of the state and almost all needy landless cultivators
- To provide an inclusive and flexible support system to the farmers
- Development of agriculture sector
- Ensure the agricultural productivity
- Increase the income of the farmers.
Ineligibility of Odisha Kalia Yojana Portal
Following beneficiaries cannot apply under Kalia Yojana:-
- Medium/large farmers
- Non-resident of Odisha
- If a beneficiary or his or her spouse is an employee under G, CG or PSU
- If a beneficiary or his or her spouse is a pension holder
- Those beneficiaries who are professionals registered with professional bodies
- If the beneficiary belongs to an urban local body
- Those beneficiaries who are present/former central minister/state minister/MP/MLA/Mayor/Zila Parishad
- Income taxpayer
- If the beneficiary is expired
- Holders of constitutional posts
Benefits of the Kalia Scheme
- Financial Assistance: Under Kalia Yojana Scheme Financial Assistance amount Rs.25,000/- will be given to farm families, so that they can purchase the seed. pesticides, & labors, etc. till over the five seasons.
- Agriculture Household: Under this scheme, the Odisha government giving Rs.12,500/- for Agricultural households such as small goat rearing units, mini-layer units, duckery units, fishery kits for fisherman, mushroom cultivation, and bee-keeping, etc.
- Assistance For Livelihood: In this benefit, the amount would be given Rs 10,000/- per farm family who can take care of their things manually.
- Life Insurance for Cultivators & Landless Agricultural Laborers: Amazing Life Insurance Coverage under this scheme. Check below in the table.
|1 Year for Personal Accident Cover Amount||2,00,000|
|51-70 yrs old the entire premium will be borne by Govt. of Odisha||Age|
- Free Crop Loan Without any Interest: All laborers and agricultural families identified by Gram Panchayats will be giving with cop loans up to Rs 50,000 at 0% interest rate.
District & Village Wise KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2022
- Firstly, you need to open the official website of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.
- You need to click the “Beneficiary list” option from the menu bar on the home page.
- A new page will appear on the screen, now you need to select your district name
- After that select your Block/ ULB and then GP
- Click the “View” button and you may get the PDF link
- Then click on the PDF link and enter the captcha code
- Click “Submit” to open the PDF and PDF will appear on the computer screen
- Now you have to check your Kalia ID, Village name, your name, father/ husband name and gender to confirm your name in the list.
Process tp Complete Your eKYC KALIA Yojana
To Making the Payment Process more secure, effective, accurate the state government of Odisha now using Aadhaar Payment Bridge System (APBS). under this APBS system, each beneficiary’s aadhaar seeding is necessary. Today now we are going to tell you about this new KALIA Farmer eKYC Procedure.
- The eligible farmer of Odisha state should visit the official website of the KALIA Portal.
- After that,t at the official website you will see Complete your e-KYC Option.
- Now Click on this option and read all the given instructions carefully.
- Now Enter your Aadhaar Number and then Click on Verify Option.
- Kindly fill Aadhar card details carefully if you have made any mistakes while filling Aadhar card number then your application will be rejected.
- If your mobile number has not seeded, you have to make necessary corrections at any Aadhaar enrolment center.
- In the last of completing the KALIA eKYC Process, you have to click on Decelerations Option.
- Now after following all the given steps your eKYC will complete.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Procedure
- To file your grievance under KALIA Yojana, applicants have to go to the official website
- The home page of the website will appear on the computer screen, from where you have to select the “online Grievance Application form” option which is available on the top corner right-hand side.
- A new page will appears on the screen with instructions, read them carefully and click the proceed option
- A question will appear on the screen that “Do you want to file Grievance?” with two options Yes and No
- Click yes and a new screen will appear where you have to enter your Aadhar card number
- Click the show option to see the grievance application form.
- Fill the application form with the asked details
- Click the “submit” option to submit the form.
- A token number will appear, note it down for further reference.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Status
- To track your KALIA Yojana grievance application, applicants have to go to the official website
- Home page of the website will appear on the computer screen, from where you have to select “online Grievance Application form” option which is available in the top corner right-hand side.
- Click “track your application” option available in the top right corner
- A new page appears where you need to enter the token number
- Click show option and your application status will display on the screen.
Kalia Yojana Refund Application Process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Kalia Yojana
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you need to click on the forms tab
- Now you need to click on the refund application link
- Now a form will open in front of you
- You need to download this form and take a printout of it
- Now you need to fill the form carefully and submit it to the concerned department
Procedure To Login On The Kalia Yojana Portal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Kalia Yojana
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you need to click on the login
- Now you need to select your category
- After that, you have to click on the link according to your category
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you have to enter username, password and captcha code
- After that, you need to click on the login
- Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122
- you may contact on this number if you have any query related to the KALIA Yojana
Join Our Group For All Information And Update, योजना की सभी जानकारी और अपडेट के लिए हमारे ग्रुप से जुड़ें
|Follow US On Google News||यहां क्लिक करें|
|Linktree account||यहां क्लिक करें|
|Facebook Page||यहां क्लिक करें|
|यहां क्लिक करें|
|Instagram – India||यहां क्लिक करें|
|Google my business||यहां क्लिक करें|
|यहां क्लिक करें|
|PMAYojana Website||यहां क्लिक करें|
KALIA Yojana (F.A.Qs)?
What is KALIA Yojana in Odisha?It is a package Scheme by the government of Odisha with an aim to provide financial assistance to the farmers and reduce poverty.What is the full form of KALIA in Kalia Yojana?Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.Who is eligible to get benefit under KALIA Scheme?Small and marginal farmers, landless Agricultural household, vulnerable Agricultural household, landless Agricultural labourers and sharecroppers (Actual cultivators) all growth are eligible under different components of scheme. Total of 50 lakh families will be covered under the scheme
How to check Kalia Yojana list?
Any farmer beneficiary or else can view the list from the official portal. You can follow the steps listed in the article and view the list.
How to apply for Kalia Yojana?
Applications will be made open by the State Government through the Online Portal. Anyone who wishes to apply for the scheme can apply for it Online as well as Offline.
What are the details required to view the beneficiary list?
Anyone can view the list with the Name of the District, Block, and Gram Panchayat.
When will the 3rd phase KALIA Yojana beneficiary list be out?
The 3rd Kalia Yojana list is out now. All the aspirants who applied to be the beneficiary under the scheme can check their name on the list.
Where can I get KALIA Yojana new list?
The new updated list for Kalia Yojana is now available on the Official website of the Authority.
How to check name on the Kalia Yojana List?
Aspirants who want to check their name on the list can do so by visiting the official portal. After that, you can follow the steps mentioned in the post and check for your name on the list.
Who can get benefits of the KALIA Yojana?
Landless Agricultural Laborer and Households, Small Farmers, Marginal Farmers, Vulnerable Agricultural Households and Cultivators.
Here we have provided all the information about Kalia Yojana List 2022 | New List, 1st, 2nd, 3rd Odia Fast Tech, you should definitely share it with people you know.
I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: PMAYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.