Hello & Welcome Dear Readers in this article you get to know about Income Certificate Kerala 2022: Online Registration & Download Certificate, The Government of Kerala provides income certificates both online and offline mode.
we are going to give you complete details regarding how you can apply for an income Certificate in Kerala through both online and offline modes.if you are interested in applying for Income Certificate Kerala then you are requested to go through this article very carefully till the end.
Income Certificate Kerala 2022
The Government of Kerala provides income Certificates to all the citizens of the state. It is an essential document that acts as proof of the annual income of a person or family. This certificate is issued by village or taluk officers in Kerala.
The online application can be submitted through the E district portal. The validity of the Kerala income certificate is one year from the date of issue. Citizens are required to pay fees in order to get an income certificate. The processing time for the issue of the certificate is 6 days from the date of application.
Income certificate Kerala is to provide Income Certificates to the citizens of the state. This certificate is used for availing of various types of subsidies provided by the Kerala government. Citizens of Kerala can apply to get this certificate through Akshaya centers
Income Certificate Kerala Main PointsHighlights:
|Name Of The Scheme||Income Certificate Kerala 2022|
|Launched By||Government Of Kerala|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Kerala|
|Objective||To Provide Income Certificate|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
E District Portal. Now citizens of Kerala can avail tax relief with the help of availability of income certificates. Students are also given various fee waivers at the Educational Institute. Students need to produce income certificates to get these exemptions.
Income Certificate Online Kerala
Income Calculated in Kerala Income certificate:
Income of applicant, spouse, father, mother and unmarried family members. When calculating the annual income of the following factors: –
- Rental income
- Income from labour
- Income from business
- Income from land
- Income from NRI family member
Following factors are not considered while calculating annual income:-
- Terminal benefits
- Family pension
- Festival allowance
- Surrender leave salary
- Income of widow daughter or sister
- Through Akshaya Centres- Applicants have to pay fees of Rs 28 which include Akshaya centre service charge of Rs 18, government service charge of Rs 6, and per page scanning and printing of Rs 3. For SC/ST families the fee is only Rs 12. For below poverty line category application fees is Rs 20.
- Online Application- For applying through E district portal applicant have to pay an amount of Rs 15
Features Of Kerala Income Certificate
- It is an important document that is proof of the annual income of a person or family.
- The certificate is issued by various taluks/villages in the state.
- Income certificates help in claiming the tax relaxation at the time of property purchase.
- It helps students to get fee concessions in educational institutes.
- Income certificates are helpful when we need to apply for a pension.
- These are required at the time of school admission.
- Income Certificate Keralahelps in availing of different subsidies.
- The citizens are required to pay fees for getting their income certificates.
- It takes 7 days to process and issue Income Certificate Kerala.
Importance: Kerala Income Certificate
The income certificate is a necessary document and every citizen who is earning a living must possess it. Following are a few reasons why an Income Certificate is very important:
- It is a necessary document if one wishes to avail government schemes
- Income certificate is compulsory to gain pension benefits
- It helps in availing fee consessions in various educational institutions
- Income certificate helps in getting a tax relaxations during property purchase.
- To get loans from banks, applicant must have an Income Certificate
- To get medical benefits or free medical services
- The facility is to be availed by the permanent citizens of Kerala.
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Basic Tax Receipt
- Salary Certificate
- Ration Card
- Proof of Identity
- Land Tax
Income Certificate Kerala Online Registration 2022
Affidavit For Income Certificate Kerala (Online Mode) :
- Visit the online web portal of edistrict.kerala.gov.in.
- In the “Portal User Login”, select “New Portal/User Creation”.
- Fill the personal details which include name, place, date of birth, aadhar number, etc.
- Create a login ID and password and set the recover y question and answers.
- Decode the Captcha and fill it in the box alongside.
- Agree to the declaration and then select “Validate”.
- Once the aadhar number is validated, you can click on “Register” and you will be successfully registered on the portal.
How to apply for Income Certificates Kerala
Income Certificate Download Kerala (Offline Mode) :
- We need to go to the nearest Akshaya Centre.
- We need to put the request for application online at the Akshaya Centre.
- Then we need to furnish the required documents.
- The application will now get forwarded to the department.
- We will get the application number through SMS on the registered number.
- SMS will also tell about the progress of the process.
- The department will take the request.
- Then the authorized government officer will sign the income certificate digitally.
- We will receive an SMS to visit Akshaya Centre from where we can take the printed copy of the certificate.
Login: Income Certificate Download Kerala
- Go to the official website of E district, Kerala
- The home page will open before you
- Now under the portal user login section you have to to select your user type
- After that you have to enter username password and captcha code
- Now you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can login on the portal
Kerala Income Certificate Check Application Status
- We need to go to the official website.
- On the homepage, we can click on the application status.
- A new page will open.
- Here we have to select the service and enter the application number.
- After that, we can click on submit.
How to download the Income Certificate
- First of all, we need to go to the official website.
- On the home page, we have to go to the login section.
- Here we need to enter the credentials.
- Then we need to click on login.
- After that, we have to click on the download income certificate.
- The income certificate will come in pdf format.
- For the detailed inquiry we can visit to the official website.
Income Certificate Kerala (F.A.Q)s
Who can apply for the Kerala Income Certificate online in the state?
All the interested and eligible citizens can apply online for the Income Certificate in the state.
Are there any documents required to apply for the Income Certificate Kerala?
Yes, it is must to provide all the required documents when applying for the Income Certificate in the Kerala State.
What is the advantage of possessing the income certificate in the Kerala State?
The income certificate is advantageous for the citizens to apply for various welfare schemes run by the government.
Can I apply for the income certificate in offline mode in the state of Kerala?
Yes, the citizens of Kerala can apply for the Income Certificate in offline mode by visiting the nearest government office.
Here we have provided all the information about Income Certificate Kerala 2021-22: Online Registration & Download Certificate, you should definitely share it with people you know.
I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: PMAYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.