E-challan Online Payment | echallan.parivahan.gov.in Portal | Search E Challan status | Check Challan Status | e Challan Payment Online
Hello, Dear Friends Welcome to another article, in this article you get to know about E Challan Status | Pay Challan Online 2022, echallan.parivahan.gov.in | The department has implemented the integrated “E-Challan” project to fully automate.
Now not only traffic police will catch you for rash driving but also cameras on the streets are watching you if you break any traffic rule you have to pay challan.
if you break any traffic rules you have to pay Challan. You will get the challan directly at your home if you are caught for breaking any traffic rule whether is it signals jump, weaves through traffic, or over speed. Here in this article today we people are going to provide you all the information related to E Challan Status and pay your e challan.
E Challan Status | E Challan Payment
the Government of India has launched an online challan payment portal. The name of this portal is “E-Challan – Digital Traffic / Transport Enforcement Solution” with which you can pay challan. Indian Government’s traffic e-challan system has been executed in 15 states in India for everyone’s suitability and ease.
The states are namely West Bengal, Delhi, Punjab, Chandigarh, Gujarat, Bihar, Haryana, Maharashtra, Odisha, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Tamil Nadu, and Puducherry.
What Is E-Challan?
The e-challan is produced to give a thorough answer for Transport Enforcement Officers and Traffic Policemen. This application is incorporated with Vahan and Sarathi applications. This will not only save paper costs but also give a wider scope to the process. This portal has been initiated for the civilians of India.
e Challan Status Main point highlights:
|Name of Article||E Challan Status: Pay Challan Online|
|Portal Launched By||Government of India|
|Website Name||Transport Enforcement Solution/ E-Challan – Digital Traffic|
|Initiative Taken by||India Government and Ministry of Road Transport & Highways|
Benefits Of E-Challan
- Connecting all the partners through a typical framework which is guaranteeing information uprightness, dependability and straightforwardness.
- Court disposal will reflect directly to the citizen / Department page. It will save lots of effort and time for citizens and department officials.
- 100% digitization and documentation of records will help in improving the permeability on guilty parties, sorts of offences often dedicated, instalments got on time and so on.
- No copy or phoney challans
How to pay your E- Challan Online 2022
- First, go to the Official website of parivahan E-Challan
- You need to click the “check challan status” option from the menu bar.
- Now enter your challan number or vehicle number and click on the get details button.
- Now see all challan on screen.
- Click the “get details” option and your challan related information will appear on the screen
- Now click on the payment button and redirect to the payment option.
- After successful payment generate the receipt reference number or challan receipt.
How to Check E-Challan Status Online
- Go to the Official website of E-Challan – Digital Traffic/Transport Enforcement Solution.
- you need to click the “check challan status” option from the menu bar.
- you need to chose “Challan Number” or “vehicle Number” or “DL Number”
- then enter the captcha code shown on the screen
- Click the “get details” option and your challan related information will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Pay Now option.
- Now after the successful payment generate the Challan Receipt online.
Notes: Applicants can pay challan through both online and offline modes.
Offline Method: You have to go to the nearest police station to make payment of challan through offline mode.
How to Check Pending Transaction For e challan
- Go to the Official website of parivahan E-Challan
- From the home page of the website, you need to click the “check Pending Transaction” option from the menu bar.
- Now enter your challan number or vehicle number and captcha code after clicking on the get details button.
- Show your status of e challan payment will on your screen.
E Challan Status (FAQ):
How can I check my bike challan online?
Step 1: Go to the official website i.e. echallan.parivahan.gov.in. Step 2: The official webpage will open. Step 3: to check your E-Challan status look for the option Check Challan Status’ on the right side. Step 4: Click on the Check Challan Status
How do I pay challan with Google pay?
- Open Google Pay .
- From the bottom of the screen, slide up.
- Tap New. type in the name of a biller.
- From the search results, tap the name of the biller. Link account.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. If you’re asked to enter your Customer ID, you can find it on your physical bill or e-bill.
What is the RC number?
A Registration Certificate copy or RC is a document that proves your vehicle is registered with the Regional Transport Office (RTO) authorities. Nowadays, you can avail your Registration Certificate copy in the form of a Smart card. The smart card will have the following information on it.
How can I check my traffic challan in India?
Step 1: Visit echallan.parivahan.gov. Step 2: Click on ”Check challan status” Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page where you can enter your vehicle number or driving licence number in the field provided. Step 4: The page will display details of all the e-challans that were issued to you so far.
Here we have provided all the information about E Challan Status | Pay Challan Online 2022, you should definitely share it with people you know.
I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: PMAYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.