Death Certificate Application Form 2022- मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र Apply Online, Death Certificate Online & Death Certificate, Download, मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र ऑनलाइन चेक करे
Death Certificate 2022: The government has made it mandatory to make death certificates. All the residents of India are required to make a मृत्यु प्रमाणपत्र of their relatives after their death. This article will cover all important information regarding the death certificate search by name
You will get to know how you will apply under this scheme. Other than that you will also get other important details regarding मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र. So if you are interested to get each and every detail regarding the death certificate application form then you have to go through the article very carefully till the end.
Death Certificate Application Form 2022
A Death Certificate is a government document that is made by the relatives of the person after their death. This certificate will contain the reason for death, date of death, etc. It is mandatory to make a death certificate after the death of an individual irrespective of caste, creed, race, or religion.
With the help of this certificate, the nominee will be able to claim the property of the dead person. Other than that with the help of मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र Life Insurance can also be claimed.
Death Certificate Main Point Highlights:
|scheme name||Death Certificate Application Form 2022|
|launched by||Indian government|
|Beneficiary||citizens of india|
|purpose||To provide online facility to apply for death certificate|
This Certificate is required to be made within 21 days of the death. If the relatives have not applied to make a मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र within 21 days then they have to give a fine. Applicants are required to pay a nominal amount of fees in order to make this certificate. Applicants can apply online or offline in order to make this certificate.
मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र का उद्देश्य
- The main objective of making these certificates is to create a database of those citizens who are no more,
- With the help of this certificate, the nominee of the person can be able to claim property, Life Insurance, etc,
- Citizens are not required to visit any government offices in order to make this death certificate search by name
- This can be done online from the comfort of their home with the help of an official website
- This will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system.
Benefits and features of मृत्यु प्रमाणपत्र
- A death certificate is a government document that is produced by the relatives of the person after their death.
- This certificate will contain the cause of death, date of death etc.
- It is mandatory to make a death certificate after the death of a person irrespective of his caste, creed, race or religion.
- With the help of this certificate, the nominee will be able to claim the property of the deceased person.
- Apart from this, life insurance can also be claimed with the help of death certificate.
- This certificate is required to be produced within 21 days of death.
- If the relatives have not applied for making this certificate within 21 days then they will have to pay a fine.
- Applicants are required to pay a nominal fee to generate this certificate.
- Applicants can apply online or offline to produce this certificate.
- Aadhar card
- residence certificate
- passport size photo etc.
How to apply online for Death Certificate
- First of all go to the official website of your state
- You will be redirected to the homepage
- Now you have to click on apply now option
- The application form will appear in front of you
- In this application form, you have to enter all the required details
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that you submit. have to click on
- You can apply for death certificate by following this procedure
All states to get Death Certificate Online
|Andra Pradesh||click here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||click here|
|A state in Eastern India||click here|
|Himachal Pradesh||click here|
|Madhya Pradesh||click here|
|Tamil Nadu||click here|
|Uttar Pradesh||click here|
|West Bengal||click here|
|Jammu and Kashmir||click here|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli Daman and Diu||click here|
|Andaman and Nicobar Island||click here|
How to apply offline for मृत्यु प्रमाणपत्र
- Go to the nearest related office
- Now get the application form from there
- Fill all the required details in this application form
- Now attach all the required documents
- After that submit this form to the same office
- By completing this process you can apply for the certificate offline
- You will be provided with a reference number
- You can track your application with the help of this reference number
एप्लिकेशन फॉर्म डाउनलोड करने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें
Death Certificate (F.A.Qs)?
The official website to apply for Uttar Pradesh Death Certificate Online is-http://crsorgi.gov.in.
The use of death certificate, property in his name, or if the deceased is taking benefit of any government scheme, which will be given to the family after his death. In this form you will have to certify the government.
You can apply for Uttar Pradesh Death Certificate in both online and offline mode.
Citizens can register for the death certificate from the nearest registrar office in their area.
For this you have to first go to the official website.
After that the home page will open on your screen, in this you have to register yourself first.
After that you have to select the option of Death Certificate. And the application form will appear on your screen.
You fill all the information entered in the application form and click on the submit button.
To apply in offline mode, you have to go to your nearest government office and go there you have to fill the application form. And submit it in the same office.
Keep visiting our website: PMAYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.